or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › In which we discuss Trump, Star Wars, The Fast and the Furious, and a CDG Interview.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

In which we discuss Trump, Star Wars, The Fast and the Furious, and a CDG Interview. - Page 2

post #16 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

But I take your point about Star Wars.  I'll use "The Fast and the Furious" next time, because only in that franchise can you be led to believe that Vin Diesel is a smart badass with excellent driving skills.

 

Please edit this post or I will ahve to take action against styleforum.net and you personally so help me God

post #17 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post
 

 

Please edit this post or I will ahve to take action against styleforum.net and you personally so help me God

Vin, bro.  You know im obv just jk.  Will call you later. lmao.

post #18 of 33

the Fast and Furious universe is sacrosanct

post #19 of 33
I still can't fricking believe they killed off Han
post #20 of 33
can we have a separate fast and the furious thread
post #21 of 33
Fok said not until the conversation has died down. So if we can keep it going....
post #22 of 33
post #23 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by wogbog View Post

can we have a separate fast and the furious thread

This should happen, we need Vin Diesels stylist to announce himself.
post #24 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by diniro View Post


That was amazing. rotflmao.gif

I'd vote for this guy.

Really? After finishing that, I'm not sure if he got a good interview or if it was terrible and the guy's had so many people tell him he's a good writer that he can't acknowledge this fact. 

 

Mostly what came across was his massive ego. 

post #25 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by manwithpants View Post
 

Really? After finishing that, I'm not sure if he got a good interview or if it was terrible and the guy's had so many people tell him he's a good writer that he can't acknowledge this fact. 

 

Mostly what came across was his massive ego. 

The piece from The Guardian was okay, but it was also just a big Rei love in, with the theme OMG isn't she so talented and amazing.  I guess that maybe she is, but I didn't come away from it thinking that he was the best interviewer in the world.

post #26 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by wogbog View Post

can we have a separate fast and the furious thread

I feel like we should.  The first one was fun,  Then it died.  I can't believe that you guys love this series.  What's next, Highlander 2 was an awesome sequel?  

 

#losingfaithinhumanity.

post #27 of 33
What? FF7 was the best. Jason Statham FTW.
post #28 of 33
The F&F movies are good because they are so shitty.
post #29 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

I feel like we should.  The first one was fun,  Then it died.  I can't believe that you guys love this series. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

The F&F movies are good because they are so shitty.

Tokyo Drift and Fast Five were fun to watch, but not for the story.

post #30 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I feel like we should.  The first one was fun,  Then it died.  I can't believe that you guys love this series.  What's next, Highlander 2 was an awesome sequel?  

#losingfaithinhumanity.

There can be only one!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › In which we discuss Trump, Star Wars, The Fast and the Furious, and a CDG Interview.