Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › H. Stockton Atlanta - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

H. Stockton Atlanta - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 5

post #61 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftofthedial View Post

Yup!

I'm working on finishing our E. Formicola tailored clothing by tomorrow afternoon. We'll also launch this insane Shepherd-ish check coat, a new H. Stockton blazer and hopefully two more tweedy coats (provided the tweeds arrive this week).

While I don't think it's possible to have every piece in-store on the website, I want the selection to be more robust than it has been and I'm diligently working on it! You guys will see more and more rolling out.
That's great news. Thank you for the update. Makes perfect sense that not everything would be online, but I am happy to hear that more will be up shortly!

I definitely want to see that PoW with a yellow overcheck from Formicola when it hits in the spring...
post #62 of 85

I got a ton of stuff launched on the site last week! All of our E. Formicola for the season is live, along with our new H. Stockton untipped grenadine ties, some incredible outerwear and new shoes from Alden and Rancourt! 

 

We're also continuing with our $50 off of $150+ purchase for signing up for our newsletter through October 31st. If there's something that's been on your mind, now you've got a little incentive to pick it up!

 

E. Formicola

 

This season launches our partnership with Errico Formicola. We've got handmade dress shirts, neckwear, tailored clothing (two suits, two blazers, one sportcoat) and sportshirts from these guys. The photos of these pieces really don't do them justice. The construction and fabrics used are absolutely incredible. And don't even get me started on their button-down collar... 

 

Manastash

 

 

If you've never heard of Manastash, they're an outerwear company founded in Seattle in 1993 and now based in Tokyo. Their products are a  little more rugged than we've had in the past, but I love how they easily blend with our more "tailored" sportswear. They're insanely well-priced and the quality is off the charts. Their garments are eco-friendly and they fuse low-tech fabrics like Ripstop or duck canvas with high-tech synthetic fabrics like Primaloft and Coolmax. The paneled parka and downfilled overshirt are two of the coolest pieces of outerwear I've seen in a long time. I particularly love how they're technical without looking very technical.

 

 

More Outerwear

 

 

These are two more REALLY amazing pieces of outerwear (the cardigan is pretty damn heavy) that we've got this season.

 

First up, this shearling coat by Aston. They're a leather goods and apparel company located in New York City. They're perhaps most well-known for their shearling, but their quality is out of this world and it's all made in either Greenwich Village or their workshop in Brooklyn. Anyone that's put this coat on in-store has cracked a smile immediately. The outer is buttery soft and the interior feels like you're wrapped in the world's most comfortable blanket.

 

Secondly, our Scottish lambswool shawl cardigan. This type of piece is something we haven't done in a while and what better way to make a shawl cardigan than going straight to the source in Scotland? It's heavy enough to be outerwear in the south, but can also be incredibly useful for layering. I think the horn button sets this apart as well!

 

Grenadine Ties + Secret Weapon Square

 

You'll see more and more H. Stockton private label coming. We're thrilled with how the grenadine ties came in. Untipped, handmade in Italy and we've got six colors for Fall.

 

The other exciting development are our English-made pocket squares. We started with a few back in mid-Spring and have a delivery inbound in the next few weeks. One of the coolest squares I've ever seen, which just launched online, is our Secret Weapon.

 

One of our salesmen has had this idea in his head for a number of years and we were finally able to see it through! The gun diagram is an actual Walther PPK (James Bond's gun) and it's printed on a beautiful white silk. Originally intending this to be a Black Tie accessory, quite a few of our clients have picked it up for regular office wear. Even if you're not a huge Bond fan, it's a way to have a little fun.

 

Alden for H. Stockton

 

 

For this season we did two boot makeups and they're two of my favorite Alden designs we've done in my time here:

Tobacco Chamois Plaza Last Captoe boot

Burnished Tan Calfskin George boot

 

The captoe is quite possibly my favorite Alden boot I've ever seen. I've never been a huge fan of the Plaza last, but in this combination of leather and shape it reads far more English than American to me. The hooks + eyes, pull tab and Commando sole are the icing on the cake. 

 

The George boot is a style we've always done well with. Our goal for this iteration was to make it a bit more sleek and dressy, so we decided to build it on the Hampton last instead of the Barrie (Alden's typical last for this style). It's still got a good bit of heft, but I think it's a great option for an all around dress boot.

 

We've still got quite a bit going up throughout the season and if any of you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

post #63 of 85
Used my October Surprise coupon to pick up a pair of the camel Supima cotton moleskin trousers!
post #64 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Used my October Surprise coupon to pick up a pair of the camel Supima cotton moleskin trousers!

 

Oh man, I hope you love those! One of the best feeling fabrics we've got.

 

Got a few recent photos from Instagram and our "Separating You from the Herd" editorial shoot that we're going to post up next week! Hope you guys enjoy.

 

One of the best coats we've got this season. Also featuring our newest shirting vendor, Hamilton, and an E. Formicola six-fold wool challis tie.

 

Two new sweater samples from a workshop in Florence. They're coming in around the middle of November. The crewneck is an extremely lightweight pima cotton (that's also garment dyed!), the sweater-jacket is a 50/50 Merino/Acrylic that's also garment dyed.

 

A little inspiration-boarding. Ham and Chip in the middle article from 1976. Ham hasn't aged much in 40 years...

 

 

I'm really pleased with how our collection came together this season. There's definitely something for everyone and I'm really pumped to keep expanding our private label offerings.

 

Mr. Slowboy really knocked this out of the park. Edwin the sheep might as well be Ham Stockton.

 

And lastly:

 

We're going to release the full shoot next week! I love how it came together, especially with the drawing from Mr. Slowboy.

post #65 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftofthedial View Post




One of the best coats we've got this season. Also featuring our newest shirting vendor, Hamilton, and an E. Formicola six-fold wool challis tie.

That is a great pattern. Who's the maker?
post #66 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker4186 View Post

That is a great pattern. Who's the maker?
Samulsohn, from the looks of it
post #67 of 85
That waffle knit Florentine sweater!
post #68 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker4186 View Post

That is a great pattern. Who's the maker?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLW View Post

Samulsohn, from the looks of it

That's impressive! It is Samuelsohn. I can't remember where the cloth is from, but it's 95/5 wool/cashmere, it's got an incredible hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

That waffle knit Florentine sweater!

I can confidently say it's the best feeling cotton sweater I've ever seen. We'll have six colors in V-neck and 4 in crewneck, I believe.
post #69 of 85
@leftofthedial Word on the street is that some Aldens in store are on sale, can you let me know which ones?
post #70 of 85
@SpooPoker

The word is correct! I just finished the markdowns on the site today, so everything that's on sale should be live!

We've got a few Alden styles that we aren't continuing with, so we've reduced them 25% (the black suede medallion tip is my personal favorite of the bunch).

http://hstockton.com/collections/sale-1?page=2&view=48

That should take you to the page they're on.

I also owe everyone a proper update! The holidays got the better of me and I've neglected to post anything up. I'll get on that tomorrow! I'll give a rundown on sale merch and new products.
post #71 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftofthedial View Post

@SpooPoker

The word is correct! I just finished the markdowns on the site today, so everything that's on sale should be live!

We've got a few Alden styles that we aren't continuing with, so we've reduced them 25% (the black suede medallion tip is my personal favorite of the bunch).

http://hstockton.com/collections/sale-1?page=2&view=48

That should take you to the page they're on.

I also owe everyone a proper update! The holidays got the better of me and I've neglected to post anything up. I'll get on that tomorrow! I'll give a rundown on sale merch and new products.
Took the plunge on the black suede Aldens. I trust your judgment, Matt biggrin.gif

Too unique of a make-up to sleep on.

You guys should definitely check out the shirts on sale, too. Pretty fantastic prices there.
post #72 of 85
The shirts are nice and the sale prices are excellent for them. There's a nice denim shirt in there. And there's a pair of cream corduroy trousers. Just sayin'.
post #73 of 85

The Inis heavy knit slub linen shirt jacket not shown here or online is one of the neatest things I've seen in quite a while.

post #74 of 85
Thread Starter 

Hi Everyone,

 

My name is Glenn and I will be the new voice for H. Stockton on Styleforum.

 

I am a brand new member to Styleforum, however, I have lurked around before at various threads but mostly our own.

 

Matt, the previous manager of the H. Stockton thread, is no longer with H. Stockton but we wish him well in his new endeavors and I am sure he will still be an active Styleforum member.

 

First, I wanted to get this post out so that our thread did not seem abandoned or neglected. I will soon get to work and keep up with posting updates, new products, sneak peaks and answering any/all of your questions.

 

Also, if you don't already, check us out and give a follow on Instagram and Tumblr. This thread will be used for a little more in-depth look at our product and process but Instagram and Tumblr are a great way to get a first look and give us your thoughts.

 

Instagram - hstocktonatlanta

Tumblr - http://hstocktonatlanta.tumblr.com/

 

Let me know if I can help in anyway and we appreciate your clicks and paying us a visit!

 

Thank you

post #75 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by hstocktonatl View Post

Hi Everyone,

My name is Glenn and I will be the new voice for H. Stockton on Styleforum.

I am a brand new member to Styleforum, however, I have lurked around before at various threads but mostly our own.

Matt, the previous manager of the H. Stockton thread, is no longer with H. Stockton but we wish him well in his new endeavors and I am sure he will still be an active Styleforum member.

First, I wanted to get this post out so that our thread did not seem abandoned or neglected. I will soon get to work and keep up with posting updates, new products, sneak peaks and answering any/all of your questions.

Also, if you don't already, check us out and give a follow on Instagram and Tumblr. This thread will be used for a little more in-depth look at our product and process but Instagram and Tumblr are a great way to get a first look and give us your thoughts.

Instagram - hstocktonatlanta
Tumblr - http://hstocktonatlanta.tumblr.com/

Let me know if I can help in anyway and we appreciate your clicks and paying us a visit!

Thank you
Welcome, Glenn!

Glad to hear that someone remains at the helm, especially since this is how I found H Stockton in the first place (sort of, I'd seen some killer tweed jackets in a thrift store or two and had assumed the store- like so many of the greats- was long gone shog[1].gif).

Anyway, just wore my black suede Aldens that I bought from you guys last month. Loved 'em. Look forward to seeing what the spring holds!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › H. Stockton Atlanta - Official Affiliate Thread