or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Filomarino Napoli Quality
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Filomarino Napoli Quality

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
Anyone have any insight, experience with Filomarino Napoli? I believe most are have canvassed. Would love to hear some feedback.

Thanks.
post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kali77 View Post

Anyone have any insight, experience with Filomarino Napoli? I believe most are have canvassed. Would love to hear some feedback.

Thanks.

I've just returned a blazer bought on Yoox for my father (Size 54)
(this one: http://images.yoox.com/41/41529897ip_14_f.jpg)

The quality of the jacket is very nice overall, nice cut too, but it is fused, with a heavy fusing, not so great.

The big problem was the sizing, completely off, I bought a 54 and it fits like a regular 50 / slim 52.

I could have kept it for me, it fits me very nice (I am a 50) but I did not like the fusing and the micropattern of the fabric, not visible on yoox picture.

Hope this helps.
Edited by alexSF - 3/26/16 at 8:54am
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Alex- Thank you for the response. I'm eyeing a suit, half canvassed. Fabric looks fantastic. Price is right, I may just pull the trigger.
post #4 of 8
Thread Starter 
So I ended up grabbing this suit in a Reda super 130's. I guess I will see if the fit and quality are what I am hoping it to be for the price.

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2
post #5 of 8
Just got a sports coat from what looks like the same ebay seller, soft and definitely half canvas.
post #6 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerglas View Post

Just got a sports coat from what looks like the same ebay seller, soft and definitely half canvas.

Great to hear. My suit is expected to be delivered tomorrow. I'll take some pics once tailored.
post #7 of 8

@kali77 how did the suit work out?  Was thinking of purchasing a similar suit same brand.. is it half canvassed?  thanks!

post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedude View Post

@kali77
 how did the suit work out?  Was thinking of purchasing a similar suit same brand.. is it half canvassed?  thanks!

Fantastic. Got it back from the tailor on Thursday. Plan on wearing it Monday, will take some pics. Half canvassed, and the fabric is beautiful.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Filomarino Napoli Quality