or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Menswear Advice › Light brown belt on matching denim outfit?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Light brown belt on matching denim outfit?  

post #1 of 5
Thread Starter 
Hey guys, so recently I got this light brown belt to wear on my matching denim shirt and pants. Is it any good or should I get another one?

photo_2016-03-22_02-23-07.jpg
photo_2016-03-22_02-23-00.jpg

P.S: My boots are the same color as my belt.
post #2 of 5

It is a very high contrast look, and definitely works with all denim outfit

 

If you want to get a darker belt for a lower contrast look, that would work as well.  You can never have enough belts (imo, I have about 60 of them.)

post #3 of 5
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

It is a very high contrast look, and definitely works with all denim outfit

 

If you want to get a darker belt for a lower contrast look, that would work as well.  You can never have enough belts (imo, I have about 60 of them.)

 

Hey man thanks for the input. I was afraid I would like a circus clown with that belt and get laughed at! cause as you said its very high in contrast. But then again I was going for a belt that matched my boots. Could I have gotten away with a slightly darker brown belt while my boots are light brown?

post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjojo View Post

Hey man thanks for the input. I was afraid I would like a circus clown with that belt and get laughed at! cause as you said its very high in contrast. But then again I was going for a belt that matched my boots. Could I have gotten away with a slightly darker brown belt while my boots are light brown?

If there is significant contrast in the textures, e g. the boots are nubuck or suede, you be fine for sure. Otherwise, high contrast is probably the safer bet.
post #5 of 5
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


If there is significant contrast in the textures, e g. the boots are nubuck or suede, you be fine for sure. Otherwise, high contrast is probably the safer bet.

I guess im gonna stick with my current belt then.Thanks again bud.

Cheers.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Menswear Advice
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Menswear Advice › Light brown belt on matching denim outfit?