or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders - Page 3

post #31 of 77
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post


is the fit of the INTERIM similar to the typical STARK? take same size?

for the color of the monde green, is the last pic the most accurate? like teal? 2nd pic looks a little washed out from lighting and first pic on synthese it looks a bit darker.

The Interim is a little less fitted than that Stark, possibly because of the knit pattern, which can make a big difference  You can see that Jasper is wearing the medium there, and he is usually a large, across the board.  It is too small for him by a size, but not by several sizes.

 

This picture (the section on the right side and the cuffs, not the section on the left side) is the most accurate.  Yes, it's a teal that is deep into the green part of the general definition of teal (as opposed to teal that is essentially blue):

 

post #32 of 77

Okay to summarize - I'm usually an XL in Stark - but for the Human I should size an L since it runs TTS?  I'm a 42L jacket size usually...

post #33 of 77
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityplace View Post
 

Okay to summarize - I'm usually an XL in Stark - but for the Human I should size an L since it runs TTS?  I'm a 42L jacket size usually...

I would say yes, unless you like an oversized fit, but @Synthese might have a better recommendation, since he is closer to your size.

post #34 of 77

Sorry guys, I don't have a perfect memory about how these individual pieces would fit - we shot at least 20, and all of them were just "too small."  I do remember that the "Manual" jacket is a killer piece, though - if you're looking for minimalist knitwear that's, you know, warm; that's a super cool piece. Lined and stuff, with pockets. Human sweater is obv. dope, but the other one I thought was weirdly good was the hooded bubble jacket - not a very stunning picture in what's essentially gymwear grey, but that's a great, easy-to-wear piece. 

post #35 of 77
Thread Starter 

Just chatted with Jasper, and the general advice is to go TTS, except for the stark, if you want a fitted knit and/or are just going to wear a tee shirt underneath it (how I do it), or to size up one if you prefer a more generous fit, and are going to wear a collared shirt under it.

post #36 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

Just chatted with Jasper, and the general advice is to go TTS, except for the stark, if you want a fitted knit and/or are just going to wear a tee shirt underneath it (how I do it), or to size up one if you prefer a more generous fit, and are going to wear a collared shirt under it.

Okay, thanks for following up - that clarifies it.  Looks like I'd be an L then given that.  I wish shipping was included to Canada, so close to the CONUS!

post #37 of 77
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityplace View Post
 

Okay, thanks for following up - that clarifies it.  Looks like I'd be an L then given that.  I wish shipping was included to Canada, so close to the CONUS!

Unfortunately, literally 2x the price in shipping costs.  It's nuts.  I can send something to Watertown for about $25-30.  It costs $45-60 for the same packate to Kingston ON, pretty much right across the border (I grew up in Kingston.)

post #38 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

Unfortunately, literally 2x the price in shipping costs.  It's nuts.  I can send something to Watertown for about $25-30.  It costs $45-60 for the same packate to Kingston ON, pretty much right across the border (I grew up in Kingston.)

 

That's insane and depressing at the same time!  Not to mention the depressed currency and the recent overzealousness of the Border inspection...

post #39 of 77
which sweaters are made of the merino?
post #40 of 77
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blank View Post

which sweaters are made of the merino?

It varies.  They all have varying amounts of merino.

 

The Interim cardigan is 100% merinos.

The Human is 30% merinos

The Final is 10$ merinos

The Manual is 69% merinos

The Stark is 8% merinos.

post #41 of 77
Anyway you can get a better photo of "Blue Brain" and is it doable with the Stark?
post #42 of 77
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Anyway you can get a better photo of "Blue Brain" and is it doable with the Stark?

I don't really have any more pictures of blue brain.  I have piece of the spatial blue and my wife has a monde green hat, so those I can try to take pictures of.  It's a very dark navy though.  

 

It is doable as a Stark.

post #43 of 77

Sorry to chime in with yet another sizing question... I take a size S in the Stark (fits well -- a little bit of extra room in the shoulder, a little bit long in the sleeve, and a tad wide in the waist, but all pretty close to right). Is the advice that I should be safe to size down one in the human crew and manual jacket? Or better to stay with a small? I'd be happy with a close fit in both.  

post #44 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Anyway you can get a better photo of "Blue Brain" and is it doable with the Stark?

This is a picture of the blue brain -- It's definitely a dark navy.
post #45 of 77

Some winners in there.

On the two zip-cardies, would SNS consider changing the zippers to 2-way/both-end action versions?

And would titan grey or black be a possibility (just by adding comment to the order then, or needs a dedicated order link to avoid mishap?)?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders