Soren and I have been working together to bring you some (unprecedented) SNS Herning preorders of signature pieces from his FW16 line. The preorder itself will be for some pieces that really caught our eye in Paris.
The collection "Overdrive" is inspired by the increasing pace of technology and the chaotic world it creates. Many of the knits seek to incorporate elements of a electronic world - grids, static patterns, CAPTCHA verification patterns so that you can "prove" that you are human.
All of our presale items are here:
If you see a body you like, but would like it in a different color (spatial blue (bleu grey), blue brain (dark navy), monde green (blue green), neuron grey (light grey), or titan grey (charcoal), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I can tell you if we can accomodate that.
ALL ORDERS ARE DUE BY MARCH 31.
All of the sweaters are 100% wool. This year, Soren has used different sections of new virgin wool, which is crisp and a little stiff to the touch, and is the usual wool used for SNS Herning knits. and 100% extra fine merinos wool,. which has a softer, warmer, hand, and more drape. Click through to see what is what, and perhaps, even an explanation for why!
Be sure to use the code HERNING20 for a 20% discount. This is something that we can offer by special permission from Soren, and because this is an exclusve preorder.
Deliveries are set for September of this year, just in time for fall.
1) The HUMAN SWEATER is the signature knit for FW2016. It's a pretty unique knit, with a 12 gauge wool cable interwoven with a 4 gauge knit. I haven't this anywhere else.
The retail price (set by SNS Herning is 310 Euros, or $350). With the 20% discount, that is $280. Shipping within the CONUS is free/included. Everywhere else in the world, we will charge a flat $25 shipping rate.
1a) We are offering this sweater in "Spatial blue":
The color is pretty true, the tone is dead on, and hopefully, the detail in the knit is apparent.
1b) We are also offering this knit in "Neuron Grey", which is a cool, light grey color:
Note that this is the crewneck version of the sweater (also to be offered), but at a lower price. The link above is for the higher neck version. Both the crew and the high next fit TTS.
1c) Finally, we are offer this is "blue brain", which is a dark navy color (darker then the swatch below would indicate):http://www.styleforummarket.com/sns-herning/
2) The HUMAN crewneck sweater. This is the crewneck version of the HUMAN sweater, a little lighter to wear. It is the same grid knit. The retail is $335, but $268 shipped. with the discount code.
2a) We are offering it in both neuron grey:http://www.styleforummarket.com/sns-herning-human-crew-neck-in-neuron-grey-preorder-delivery-expected-in-september-2016/
2b) and in spatial blue:
3) Next is the FINAL hooded jacket, a heavyweight hooded bubble jacket in neuron grey, retail $375, but just $300 shipped with the code
4) Central to the "Overdrive" collection is the Interim cardigan in monde green, which is the familiar stark body, but with an innovative knit. Retail $430, but $344 with the code:
4) We've also decided to feature the Stark, in the spatial blue (but I can do neuron grey, titan grey, or monde green upon request) for $240 with the code:
5) Finally jacket in a really smooth, futuristic fabric that frankly, could fit well into a more minimalist wardrobe. I have to figure out how to convey the toneof the piece, but for now, here is a picture and the link:
This one is deceptively difficult to make. With the code, the price is $372.
There will be several more choices put up over the weekend.