Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › FRIDAY CHALLENGE - 16 MARCH - #MENSWEAR
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FRIDAY CHALLENGE - 16 MARCH - #MENSWEAR - Page 4

Poll Results: Who is the king of #Menswear?

Poll expired: Mar 23, 2016  
  • 2% (2)
    bienluienapris
  • 1% (1)
    SYCSYC
  • 15% (11)
    Gerry Nelson
  • 2% (2)
    pravda
  • 2% (2)
    upr_crust
  • 1% (1)
    blekit
  • 21% (15)
    sugarbutch
  • 4% (3)
    Anden
  • 2% (2)
    Coxsackie
  • 19% (14)
    crappbag
  • 12% (9)
    EFV
  • 12% (9)
    sebastian mcfox
71 Total Votes  
post #46 of 72
Thread Starter 

Closed! Poll will go up shortly

post #47 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post
 

Closed! Poll will go up shortly

 

I see the list of entries in the first post but no poll.  :confused:

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

post #48 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post
 

Closed! Poll will go up shortly

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Academic2 View Post
 

 

I see the list of entries in the first post but no poll.  :confused:

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

 

Yep, you will need to edit the thread and add the poll.

post #49 of 72

I have to go to bed.

 

Please put me down as casting 12 votes for sugarbutch.  Thanks.

 

Cheers,

 

Ac  :fonz:

post #50 of 72
Thread Starter 

Poll is up now

post #51 of 72

Stuck between Gerry and Sugar but I went with Gerry, liked the jacket/tie.

post #52 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by IChen View Post
 

Stuck between Gerry and Sugar but I went with Gerry, liked the jacket/tie.

 

Awww! Thank you! You're the best!

post #53 of 72
Harrumph.

biggrin.gif
post #54 of 72

i feel that the contestants looks, chins and body types can easily influence the poll result. but as it's titled the "king" of menswear rather than the "best taste", etc. i guess this bias is allowed. :rotflmao:

post #55 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by robxznyc View Post
 

i feel that the contestants looks, chins and body types can easily influence the poll result. but as it's titled the "king" of menswear rather than the "best taste", etc. i guess this bias is allowed. :rotflmao:

 

As I’ve remarked elsewhere, this is exactly why I always crop or otherwise obscure my face in my photos. 

 

I’m quite astonishingly handsome and I don’t want that to distract viewers from the excellence of my apparel …

 

Cheers,

 

Ac  (;))

post #56 of 72
As no one anymore if they ever did says, please, Hammer, don't hurt 'em.
post #57 of 72
Thread Starter 

sugarbutch and crappbag neck and neck - keep those votes coming!

post #58 of 72
Crappbag is far and away one of the best user names on SF.
post #59 of 72
"Best"
post #60 of 72
Thread Starter 
Congrats @sugarbutch! And thanks to everyone who entered and voted
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › FRIDAY CHALLENGE - 16 MARCH - #MENSWEAR