NWOT Levis Vintage Clothing 1878 Pantaloons
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Selling a NWOT LVC 1878 Pantaloons. They are a 9.8 oz unsanforized denim. I have not worn them after the initial soak to take out the initial shrinkage. These are a rare style that retails $295. They are sold out everywhere. I am looking for $120 obo. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Made in the USA.
- These jeans are a vintage reproduction a pair of "waist overalls" that were produced before Levi's started using the 501 designation. Produced with a high rise and a slim taper through the legs these jeans have a twill backed waistband and a single back pocket.
- -100% cotton white line selvedge denim.
- -Two front western style pockets.
- -Single coin pocket with exposed hammered rivets.
- -Leather patch on waistband.
- -Hollywood style waist.
- -Adjustable cinch back below waistband.
Please see the link to the ebay page http://www.ebay.com/itm/172100527694?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Edited by rjchen22 - 3/3/16 at 9:06am