New FRYE Men's 150th Anniversary Engineer Americana Boot 11M Black
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Up for sale are a pair of New with tags, Black FRYE Men’s 150th Engineer Americana boot (no box), size 11M (80151).
From the Frye website (http://www.thefryecompany.com/engineer-americana/d/80151):
Inspired by the American flag, American leather forms stars and stripes and is hand antiqued to celebrate 150 years of craftsmanship in the USA
- Vintage Pull Up leather upper
- Leather lined
- Leather outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Made in USA
- 10" shaft height
- 15" shaft circumference
- 1 3/4" heel
The following is marked on the inside of these boots:
Top Line: UPPER LEATHER
Second Line: ALL OTHER MATERIAL
Third line: MAN MADE
Forth Line: 11M H28304
Fifth Line: 80151 MADE IN USA 701 D/3 3
These boots are 100% authentic. Boots may have a discrete mark that prevents fraudulent return to a retail store. This marking will be very well hidden.
I will accept any reasonable offer for these boots. Also feel free to check out my other listings as well (as long as they are still available), I am open to working out a better deal if you are interested in purchasing more than one pair.
I am new to this forum but do have experience in regards to private selling, feel free to check out my page on eBay as a reference: http://www.ebay.com/usr/originalnystyle
- Payment must be received within 1-3 days.
- Once payment clears, item will be shipped within 1-3 business days.
- No refunds
- All items are shipped via Fed Ex.
- Item will ship free within the continental US (international buyers are responsible for the actual shipping cost including any duties/fees/taxes that may apply and may not be expedited)
- NO PO BOXES or APO addresses (must have physical street address)
I have done my best to accurately describe the item I have for sale. Feel free to contact me at any time.