Winter is Coming! NWT Southwick Harris Tweed Check Jacket 39R (fit 38R)
Will Ship To: CONUS
Great Harris Tweed jacket, half-canvassed and made by Southwick for Epaulet I commissioned during Fall Finds a few years ago. The current price is 10% off the old Fall Find Price which is gone. It's a great deal. I've decided two checked jackets is enough for my winter collection.
I will entertain serious and reasonable best offers but please note the already discounted price (if I don't respond, please take that as a decline).
This is already a great deal given that the jackets go for around $1000 new.
Buyers please have (a) good B&S feedback here or in eBay or (b) an active member in discussion threads.
Pic of the colors. Please note pattern matching.
- This is a 39R which for me is TTS for a 38R (my size in Eidos) (I found Epaulet's 38R to have slight chest bowing so I had this made one size up)
- Fabric is a great winter weight. 14oz. Harris tweed (label still on arm).
- Fabric is a mix of grey, brown, brick, and a touch of purple. Just a beautiful fabric. It gives impression of a brown or dark taupe from a distance (see pic below)
- Half-canvased, purple lining.
- Please see careful pattern matching at shoulder, the nice roll of the lapel because of fabric weight.
- Best to consider if you know your Southwick sizing in Epaulet's Weller Cut
Measurements which seems like a true 38R to me.
Shoulder on hanger, seam to seam from back: 17 inches (seems narrow but see pics; I have swimmer's shoulders)
Chest, pit to pit laid flat, second button done: 20.5 inches
Waist at second button: about 18.75 inches
Sleeve, outside, on hanger: about 25 inches
Length BOC on hanger: 29.5
For reference, I take a true 38R in Eidos Tipo and in SuSu Jort. I'm about 6 feet tall, and take a 32 inch inseam (to gauge length).
Edited by TweedyProf - 9/28/16 at 8:06pm