The area that arches up over the nose between the lenses.
It looks like Musehead has moved on from the Ray Ban Musehead Expert thread and I can't find a thread which is devoted to Aviator Authenticity.
So here goes:
- please only post comments related to Authenticity Tips for Aviator versions
- if possible please include the year the item was first and last manufactured
- please be specific with tips
- if possible, describe identification differences model year to model year
- please recommend resources or links to expert references
- please post images detailing the tip
Note: I've done quite a bit of research online and find a lot of conflicting information.
Bridge: The bar which arches over the nose between the lens frame.
Top Bar: The bar which runs across the top of the bridge.
Temple (arm): The piece which extends from the frame to the ear.