or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor - Page 3

post #31 of 167
Woah customer support can search for us? That sounds pretty great.
post #32 of 167
@zenmarket thanks for the research.
post #33 of 167
Thread Starter 

Hello Styleforum readers!

 

I'd like to introduce some items from A BATHING APE because 2016 is the year of the Monkey in the zodiac system in Japan.
MILO is a monkey character of this Japanese brand and it is sometimes painted as a manga-like character on their clothes.

 

http://zozo.jp/shop/bapeland/goods/5952410/?did=17245383
http://zozo.jp/shop/bapeland/goods/6437059/?did=18223680

 

 

Not only T-shirts but there's also a door stopper.
http://zozo.jp/shop/bapeland/goods/4150217/?rid=1019

 

Or a mug.
http://zozo.jp/shop/bapeland/goods/9229692/?did=23205265

 

 

A BATHING APE often collaborates with other brands, characters or companies.
They already cooperated with two big names, Hello Kitty and Astro Boy this year.

 

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/02/01/bape-hello-kitty/
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/01/18/bape-astro-boy/

 

 

Check them out for their future plan!

post #34 of 167
Welcome aboard guys!
post #35 of 167
So I'm wondering. I have a package and it's currently waiting confirmation I already put info for package and it's already arrived at the wharehouse, what do I do next?
post #36 of 167

does it support all browsers?  I just put in a few hyper links and the site doesn't do anything

post #37 of 167
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

So I'm wondering. I have a package and it's currently waiting confirmation I already put info for package and it's already arrived at the wharehouse, what do I do next?

Dea el Bert,

 

Thank you for using our service.

I have to look at your data on our system, but normally you can "create a new package" after your purchased item arrives at our warehouse.

If you already ordered this, I think we're in the process of creating and measuring the weight of the package.

Please send us a message on your account so that we can see what it's going on with your package.

post #38 of 167
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
 

does it support all browsers?  I just put in a few hyper links and the site doesn't do anything

Dear LGHT,

 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

What browser do you use?

Also could you give me the hyper links so that I can look into it?

You can post here or send me PM.

post #39 of 167
Thread Starter 

Let me introduce Evisu, an Osaka-born jeans brand!
Their denims are really eye-catching.

 

http://zenmarket.jp/yshoppingproduct.aspx?itemCode=clever_evisu12134

 

The Chinese character 戎 on the left pocket is pronounced "Ebisu".

Yes, the brand's name comes from this word, which is the name of a God in Seven Lucky Gods.

I'm not sure why they changed "b" to "v" though.

 

The color combination "red and white" is used for many occasions in Japan such as sports festivals at school to decorating ribbons of gifts.

 

http://zenmarket.jp/yshoppingproduct.aspx?itemCode=clever_evisu12134

 

This denim has a word 道楽 on the pockets. It means "devoting yourself into something other than your main job".

 

There are many items of Evisu at Yahoo Shopping.

 

 

Thank you for reading!

post #40 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmarket View Post

The Chinese character 戎 on the left pocket is pronounced "Ebisu".
Yes, the brand's name comes from this word, which is the name of a God in Seven Lucky Gods.
I'm not sure why they changed "b" to "v" though.

Didn't they start as evis producing Levi's copies?
post #41 of 167

A reminder: if you're new to shopping services, Brad-T's guide is a great resource.

post #42 of 167

How long does ZenMarket hold Paypal and Credit Card deposits for before releasing them? 

post #43 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayaoyamaneko View Post
 

How long does ZenMarket hold Paypal and Credit Card deposits for before releasing them? 

In the single issue I've had with an order  - they thought that they could buy a pair of boots, but it turned out that they could not - I withdrew my money (about $700), and got my money back essentially the next business day.

post #44 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

In the single issue I've had with an order  - they thought that they could buy a pair of boots, but it turned out that they could not - I withdrew my money (about $700), and got my money back essentially the next business day.
I've had a few yahoo/rakuten sellers refuse to deal with a proxy which is irritating but obviously weird sellers rather than down to zenmarket. Where this has happened I've just left the balance sitting in my account until something else crops up, but this has always been for $50-100.
post #45 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post


I've had a few yahoo/rakuten sellers refuse to deal with a proxy which is irritating but obviously weird sellers rather than down to zenmarket. Where this has happened I've just left the balance sitting in my account until something else crops up, but this has always been for $50-100.

I have about that much sitting in my account right now.  One of the Kijima Takayuki caps I had ordered was actually out of stock, so I just opted to keep the money in the account.  $700 though - I can use that for something else. #smalltimer

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor