or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 5

post #61 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

In the hollywood style? Or A1?

U can do a polo suede in hollywood a2 or canton a1:slayer:
Edited by tobehknese - 3/5/16 at 11:22pm
post #62 of 311
I want to see what the hollywood looks like before I can commit to anything.
post #63 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

In the hollywood style? Or A1?

Well, it's up to you, whichever design you fancy.
We just need one or two more guys to make polo suede a reality.
post #64 of 311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post


Well, it's up to you, whichever design you fancy.
We just need one or two more guys to make polo suede a reality.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

I want to see what the hollywood looks like before I can commit to anything.

Will update you both for Polo suede news and our Hollywood jacket! Stay tuned!

post #65 of 311
Come on guys, show us the A2 already! We know it's out!
Haha
post #66 of 311
Thread Starter 
It's luxurious. It's sophisticated. It's badass. It's fianlly here, our Hollywood A-2 jacket in a rich midnight navy lambskin and our client picked a contrast tan knit and Berbemg lining. Our Hollywood jacket is the iconic A-2 worn by the legendary Steve McQueen but with updated silhouette and modern and sartorial design. On par quality with big designer names with Made-to-Measure service at a fraction of the price. You are the one who get to choose the style, type of leather, color and hardware; it will be crafted only for you.













































Edited by CraftsmanCo - 3/5/16 at 7:58am
post #67 of 311
Good lord. Absolutely stunning
post #68 of 311
Thread Starter 

This is NOT an old piece but our customer requested for the exact same piece of our first Nathan (G-1) sample jacket, in olive brown lambskin, with white sheepskin fur and seal brown ribbing.

 

 

 

 

post #69 of 311
Just sent you an email! Hollywood in the color way that you just posted. Olive brown with brown ribbing. Gorgeous
post #70 of 311

Okay. I tried really, really hard to resist...but I will sign up for a A1 in the Polo suede. I'm crafting an email now...

post #71 of 311
Any chance we could get some full length front/back shots of each style? The detail shots are great but it's hard to get a sense of each style's silhouette
post #72 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post

Okay. I tried really, really hard to resist...but I will sign up for a A1 in the Polo suede. I'm crafting an email now...

Most excellent, good Sir.
That's the exact make up I'm getting as well.
I think we now have enough guys for a run of polo suede.
post #73 of 311

Is it possible to get on the polo suede even if the minimum has been met? I'd like to get a polo suede A1 as well, but it will probably take me a couple days to draft the e-mail + get sizing ready.

post #74 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by barramundi View Post

Is it possible to get on the polo suede even if the minimum has been met? I'd like to get a polo suede A1 as well, but it will probably take me a couple days to draft the e-mail + get sizing ready.

I have a feeling that it's a matter of ....
"The more the merrier"

The fine chaps at Craftsman have said they need a MINIMUM of 4 to 5 guys. No mention of a maximum.

Am quite excited about this!
post #75 of 311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Just sent you an email! Hollywood in the color way that you just posted. Olive brown with brown ribbing. Gorgeous
Thanks @justinkapur. Can't wait to finalize the details with you and get yours started! I know you've waited for a while!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post

Okay. I tried really, really hard to resist...but I will sign up for a A1 in the Polo suede. I'm crafting an email now...
Thanks @Andy57 for coming back to us. With your sign up, we are happy to say we are ready to go for the Polo Suede GMTO for the Canton A-1 jacket. I'm writing back to you for every single detail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post

Any chance we could get some full length front/back shots of each style? The detail shots are great but it's hard to get a sense of each style's silhouette
@sebastian mcfox We actually did but we want to re-shoot for some better pictures and as a group of team of our Nathan, Canton and Hollywood jacket. Please drop us an email at CraftsmanClothing@gmail.com for some full length shots first.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread