or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 3

post #31 of 311

Well Japan seems to get some pretty cool styles from American brands that we don't get...

https://www.denimhunters.com/2013/10/redwingheritage-9877/

post #32 of 311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post

I'm intrigued, but I already have far too much leather/ shearling for HK already.

 

Thanks so much! We hope to show you all our emphasis on quality, both crafts and materials, and efforts we put on fit and details that justify the cost you spend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Is the suede jacket being shown snuff or chocolate brown?

That's Polo suede which is slightly more reddish than snuff. We don't put it in our offering as the stock fluctuates from our tannery supplier.

 

We can specifically check the stock level for you if you like it.


Edited by CraftsmanCo - 2/22/16 at 2:43am
post #33 of 311
Polo suede looks awesome, definitely prefer it to snuff. If it is stocked let me know.
post #34 of 311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdecoy View Post

Polo suede looks awesome, definitely prefer it to snuff. If it is stocked let me know.

We received quite a number of requests for Polo suede.

 

Communicating with our tannery supplier, we will keep you all posted.

 

But even for snuff suede, playing around with different colors of knit and ribbing (tan vs. dark brown) can have very different outcomes!

post #35 of 311
Thread Starter 
In choco suede with rust ribbing, our CANTON jacket rocks at Canton Road.





Edited by CraftsmanCo - 2/29/16 at 3:35am
post #36 of 311
Thread Starter 
You ASKED, so we DELIVERED!

We've recently received quite a number of inquiries for the Polo Suede which we didn't plan to offer due to its very limited stock level. We just talked to our tannery supplier during the weekend for the high demand as we want to make it happen for you guys!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

They are willing to do the Polo Suede leather dye specifically for us but of course there will be dyeing cost and minimum order quantity. It will be $50 more per jacket (we earn no profits on it) and 4-5 jackets meet the minimum. Two Polo suede lovers are already in for it. We are ready to go with 2-3 more people. PM or email us for more details!




Edited by CraftsmanCo - 2/29/16 at 4:46am
post #37 of 311
I'm one of the 2 interested parties for the polo suede. Really hope we can get a few more guys to make this happen. The color is just gorgeous!
post #38 of 311
^^agreed. Dat polo suede though!
post #39 of 311
Hey, did I miss something? Polo suede? Is it the same thing of A1 blouson? Coz I'm going to order one soon!
post #40 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyj13 View Post

Hey, did I miss something? Polo suede? Is it the same thing of A1 blouson? Coz I'm going to order one soon!

 

Hey there. 

So there is just a bit of confusion. 

Based on Craftsman's initial suede offerings, polo suede was NOT one of the options.... with the (original) available shades of brown being choco and snuff. However, their very first post on this thread featured a suede A1 that was described as polo suede on their IG account. The above mentioned jacket is also the one in the first 2 pics of post #36. 

I've been in contact with the guys at Craftsman and they'd said there was only limited stock of polo suede. They'd then made further inquiries with their supplier, who has agreed to a run of polo suede, with the caveats of.....

1) An upcharge of USD $50.

2) A minimal order quantity of 4 to 5 jackets (so far we have 2). 

 

Hope to have you on board. 

post #41 of 311

thanks for your reply, correct me if im wrong, polo suede is another name of A1 blouson......

and I'm in, once again after the EB black cap toe GMTO...:slayer:, btw, snuff is kind of tobacco, right? 

post #42 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyj13 View Post
 

thanks for your reply, correct me if im wrong, polo suede is another name of A1 blouson......

and I'm in, once again after the EB black cap toe GMTO...:slayer:, btw, snuff is kind of tobacco, right? 

Hmmm. 

 

Polo suede refers to the material used. Specifically, it is the rich, reddish mid brown used in the jacket that the male model is wearing, in the first 2 pics of post #36. 

A1 blouson refers to the jacket style. The male models featured on post #35 and #36 are both wearing A1 blousons.

 

You are right, snuff is kind of tobacco (light brown in color). 

post #43 of 311
Finally I can sort out the whole issue, I mixed up snuff with polo suede as I can't tell the different between two materials at a glance......I'm ok with that polo suede as well, however, I just found that there is a seam on the upper arm from the pic of post 36, can it be taken away?
Actually the above question is for Craftsman to answer, I just don't know how to add them through my mobile phone ......
post #44 of 311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post

I'm one of the 2 interested parties for the polo suede. Really hope we can get a few more guys to make this happen. The color is just gorgeous!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andygp5 View Post

^^agreed. Dat polo suede though!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyj13 View Post

Hey, did I miss something? Polo suede? Is it the same thing of A1 blouson? Coz I'm going to order one soon!

Thanks guys, especially to ThunderMarch for your detailed explanation.

 

Polo suede refers to the color in #36, which is richer and a reddish snuff. Below I put on top of the Polo suede jacket are light snuff, dark snuff and brown.

They are on par in terms of quality but just bear in mind the color of fabric on screen may differ a bit from the actual fabric, depending on screen settings and other factors.

 

We could do a special run for Polo Suede but we are not putting it into our color offering due to its limited inventory level.

post #45 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftsmanCo View Post
 

 

 

Thanks guys, especially to ThunderMarch for your detailed explanation.

 

Polo suede refers to the color in #36, which is richer and a reddish snuff. Below I put on top of the Polo suede jacket are light snuff, dark snuff and brown.

They are on par in terms of quality but just bear in mind the color of fabric on screen may differ a bit from the actual fabric, depending on screen settings and other factors.

 

We could do a special run for Polo Suede but we are not putting it into our color offering due to its limited inventory level.

 

Thanks for the pic. 

Dark snuff actually looks pretty good too. To be honest. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread