Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and Reproductions Last post on 1/11/17 at 3:05pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Today at 7:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Silent by Damir Doma Leather/Wool Bomber Baseball Jacket Cool Grey $850 Last post on 8/17/15 at 10:54am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 16post #226 of 3165/15/16 at 8:26pmpost #227 of 3165/16/16 at 5:31amThread Starterpost #228 of 3165/16/16 at 6:24amThread Starterpost #229 of 3165/19/16 at 3:23pmpost #230 of 3165/19/16 at 8:15pmpost #231 of 3165/19/16 at 8:38pmThread Starterpost #232 of 3165/19/16 at 8:41pmpost #233 of 3165/19/16 at 8:53pmThread Starter
The weigth makes it a 4-season jacket. The range is around 16º to 25ºC but that really depends on what you wear underneath as well.
It would be fine in winter pairing with a cashmere turtleneck sweater. I would say it's more a Spring or Fall jacket.post #234 of 3165/22/16 at 1:15pmpost #235 of 3165/27/16 at 7:58pmpost #236 of 3165/27/16 at 8:03pmThread Starter
In Memory Of Our Honoured Heroes, 10% Off On All MTM and Bespoke Orders Till May 30th 11:59PM(PT)
Shoot Us An E-Mail To Design Your Very Own Sartorial Leather Jacket.
Have A Great Memorial Weekend! (Our new jacket model is releasing tomorrow. Stay tuned!)
Featuring our Canton A-1 jacket in chocolate brown suede with rust ribbing.post #237 of 3165/27/16 at 8:06pmThread Starter
Jealous you can still wear this lovely piece. Only suede Safari here for the heat.post #238 of 3165/30/16 at 4:09amThread StarterFor our promotion of the newly Presley Trucker Jacket, we want to take you and travel back in time to the old Hong Kong, where our artisans were born and made.Hong Kong is an exciting and a diverse city which was largely influenced by Western cultures; it is where the East meets the West and the futuristic meets the traditional.The 1960s was a huge stepping stone for Hong Kong economically, it was the time when manufacturing and logistic industries prosperous, that have brought Hong Kong its world-renowned financial status today. It is the go-to city for foreigners to have their clothes such as suits, shirts and trousers made by professional tailors that are of good quality but value-driven. At Craftsman, we want to continue this tradition by offering quality garments from offline to online for you. With the even more advanced technology we have today, it becomes convenient for you to enjoy a bespoke garment at a value-driven price without having to travel to the other side of the world.Please experience the retro effect photographs below, the product shot for the Presley Trucker will be released this coming weekend.Comment down below and let us know what you think of this editorial.We are always striving to do better.Also, it is the last day to take advantage of the Memorial Day Weekend Sale, all jackets of MTM or bespoke options are 10% off.Enjoy your extra day off, gents.
Edited by CraftsmanCo - 5/30/16 at 10:52ampost #239 of 3165/31/16 at 8:24ampost #240 of 3165/31/16 at 8:55pmThread StarterQuote:
Indeed, we reinvent this rugged American classic piece, inspired by the original Type 2 trucker jacket and the King of Rock and Roll - Elvis Presely.
Our Presely Trucker jacket features front-pleated detailing, two flapped pockets, reinforced stitching and tabs at back waist.
We would also like to take this opportunity to announce we are organizing 2nd run of Polo Suede GMTO responding to requests from you guys.
Email us for the details!
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 36 seconds ago
- › What is the best selvage with similar fit to jcrew 484 with no... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 7 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 9 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...