or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 8

post #106 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post

Damn, those look good. Can't wait!

Did you get a suede A1 as well?
post #107 of 311


Yes. Yes, I did.

post #108 of 311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post


Yes. Yes, I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post

Did you get a suede A1 as well?


Andy, hope this will lighten you up!
Edited by CraftsmanCo - 4/12/16 at 4:12am
post #109 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftsmanCo View Post



Andy, hope this will lighten you up!

Now I'm getting excited!
post #110 of 311
Thread Starter 

Our customer commissoned our Hollywood A-2 Jacket in olive brown top lambskin with gilt riri zipper and brown ribbing.

His name embroidery was hand-sewn by our crafter to his lining. It's with hand-warmer pockets when you need somewhere cozy and comforable to put your hands in.

 

Hey Justin, your jacket will be shipped very soon!

 

 

 

 

 

post #111 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftsmanCo View Post
 

Our customer commissoned our Hollywood A-2 Jacket in olive brown top lambskin with gilt riri zipper and brown ribbing.

His name embroidery was hand-sewn by our crafter to his lining. It's with hand-warmer pockets when you need somewhere cozy and comforable to put your hands in.

 

Hey Justin, your jacket will be shipped very soon!

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Very nice take on the A2! I bet that lambskin feels good.

post #112 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftsmanCo View Post

Our customer commissoned our Hollywood A-2 Jacket in olive brown top lambskin with gilt riri zipper and brown ribbing.
His name embroidery was hand-sewn by our crafter to his lining. It's with hand-warmer pockets when you need somewhere cozy and comforable to put your hands in.

Hey Justin, your jacket will be shipped very soon!














Looks so nice already!!! I can't wait! Hopefully the weather in the bay stays gloomy so I can wear it before it warms up
post #113 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post


Now I'm getting excited!


Any update? Will we receive shipping notices by email, or will the jackets just show up with the mail one day?

post #114 of 311

I've received my polo suede A1 jacket and I must say I'm very pleased. 

This was MTM, and overall, I find the fit pretty good. This being my first leather jacket, I must say I'm no expert, but this is definitely a quality product. 

The construction / stitching is really clean throughout, and the color of the polo suede is fantastic. Rich, reddish hue that is accurate to what was shown in their IG feed. 

The subtle details like horn buttons, customisable options of hand warmer pockets, bottom snap buttons, choice of ribbing and bemberg linings are an added perk. 

The bemberg in particular, I find really good. 

Here are some pics. I'm sorry as they were taken with my phone and pretty rushed. I had to rush off for work. 

post #115 of 311
Very interested in the Hollywood a2. Can I provide my own leather as I am not a fan of lamb or suede?
post #116 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfall View Post

Very interested in the Hollywood a2. Can I provide my own leather as I am not a fan of lamb or suede?

a CMT for leather jacket? it's a very interesting idea, may I ask where you're going to get your leather? 

post #117 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post
 

I've received my polo suede A1 jacket and I must say I'm very pleased. 

 

That looks very fine, TM. I think if mine looks and fits as well as yours appears to, I will also be most pleased. I'm hoping to get it some time next week. Fingers crossed!

post #118 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post
 

 

That looks very fine, TM. I think if mine looks and fits as well as yours appears to, I will also be most pleased. I'm hoping to get it some time next week. Fingers crossed!

 

Thanks Andy, hope your's turns out good as well. 

Keep us updated!

post #119 of 311
TM that looks fantastic! I cant wait for my Hollywood jacket to arrive. I have lived in my leathers this past week and I am glad to add an olivey brown color to the mix
post #120 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

TM that looks fantastic! I cant wait for my Hollywood jacket to arrive. I have lived in my leathers this past week and I am glad to add an olivey brown color to the mix

 

Thanks Justin. I am pretty sure you aren't going to be disappointed with the quality of the product. 

I think they pretty much deliver what they promise.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread