Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek... Last post on 2/12/16 at 8:21pm in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- A Man Adrift, Pt II - April 28, 2015 Last post on 4/29/15 at 4:29pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:00 pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger LeCoultre, Baume & Mercier and more) - Page 118post #1756 of 57355/24/16 at 5:45pmpost #1757 of 57355/24/16 at 6:04pmQuote:
It really reminds me of a special edition Casio G-Shock - the colour, the shape of the case, the large screws/hex nuts.
Now, G-Shocks are great watches. My ten-year-old son has one and if you're hiking, swimming or riding a bike, they're (quite literally) hard to beat. But I wouldn't pay $19 000 for one, or for a watch that looked like one.post #1758 of 57355/24/16 at 6:36pmpost #1759 of 57355/24/16 at 8:56pmThread Starter
Well that went well.
Also, I'm glad I haven't bought one. Kind of.
Yes, that's pretty much how I feel about it. But it's also how I feel to a point about Urwerk, or Greubel Forsey.
It's a Linde Werdelin "Oktopus Moon Carbon". Apparently it's also a child molester and a terrorist.
Edited by mimo - 5/25/16 at 9:51ampost #1760 of 57355/25/16 at 9:27amThought I'd share a couple of beauties from Montblanc - from their Nicolas Rieussec collection and both limited edition (one is limited to 100 pieces and the other to 565 pieces). Don't know a lot about them - I know Montblanc has put a lot of money into watches and backed by Richemont, but still a new-ish brand in the watch world regardless. Happy to hear any thoughts.
Thinking of using one of these as a watch to complement suits at work, and then selling the IWC Da Vinci chrono ceramic...post #1761 of 57355/25/16 at 9:53amThread Starterpost #1762 of 57355/25/16 at 9:55ampost #1763 of 57355/25/16 at 9:56amThread Starterpost #1764 of 57355/25/16 at 11:33ampost #1765 of 57355/25/16 at 12:01pmpost #1766 of 57355/25/16 at 12:10pmpost #1767 of 57355/25/16 at 12:28pmpost #1768 of 57355/25/16 at 12:32pmpost #1769 of 57355/25/16 at 12:40pmpost #1770 of 57355/25/16 at 12:56pm
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 1 minute ago
- › NWT Zegna Gray Plaid Blazer 40R 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: THE VILLAIN (24 March 2017) 8 minutes ago
- › Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO... 9 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...