or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc - Page 645

post #9661 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster33 View Post
 

 

lol, this raises a good question:  What are everyone's least favorite?  I'm going with the Wilbert.

I don't think I could ever see myself wearing the Walton, Ashton, ORD, or Voyager.

post #9662 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster33 View Post

lol, this raises a good question:  What are everyone's least favorite?  I'm going with the Wilbert.
By far, the ORD is my least favorite shoe made by AE.
post #9663 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by amphillips79 View Post


I personally prefer the rogue.


I am going with the Rogue.  The Rush Street is just ok.  Now if I could find it in blue that is another story.  :)

post #9664 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace13x View Post
 

 

Yes, but not as great as your Shakers post #6829.   Must see lusting.


I love that Chili and Blue Suede boot!  Very cool looking, of course I love blue. ;)

post #9665 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMiddles View Post
 

I don't think I could ever see myself wearing the Walton, Ashton, ORD, or Voyager.


I agree that Voyager is very odd looking.  

 

And just so we aren't negative, What us your favorite Allen Edmonds shoe?

post #9666 of 17586
No more Rogues in my size. Oh well. I'll jst wait patiently until another good deal pops up for a casual cap toe.
post #9667 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTexter View Post


I am going with the Rogue.  The Rush Street is just ok.  Now if I could find it in blue that is another story.  smile.gif
They made a blue Rush Street. I went with the olive green, which I like a lot.
post #9668 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMiddles View Post

I don't think I could ever see myself wearing the Walton, Ashton, ORD, or Voyager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTexter View Post


I agree that Voyager is very odd looking.  

And just so we aren't negative, What us your favorite Allen Edmonds shoe?

Odd-looking sure. But super comfortable and more than up to heavy playground and neighborhood duty with the kids.

post #9669 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTexter View Post

 

And just so we aren't negative, What us your favorite Allen Edmonds shoe?

 

Favorite? That's an easy one ;)

 

post #9670 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post



Odd-looking sure. But super comfortable and more than up to heavy playground and neighborhood duty with the kids.

 

They actually don't look anywhere near to as bad as I had imagined!

post #9671 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by styleaudit91 View Post

That's one of my first checks after a night out if I wore AEs. Assess the scuff damage. I would agree with polish. There was a weird bar under a table I sat at last week when wearing my bourbon and had a scuff in a similar place. Used small amount of brown creme and light buff and it's totally blended. Long term I'm still figuring out what to use on bourbon...

I use the AE bourbon cream polish and it seems to work well for me. There is a small amour of abrasion on the heel counter, but I'll attack it with leather lotion and polish tomorrow and see what happens.
post #9672 of 17586

Deal alert! Not sure if this has been posted already, but 6pm.com has the rarely discounted Dark Chili Rogue in limited sizes for $157.99. This site has been known to change prices very frequently, so don't hesitate if you've been looking at grabbing a chili Rogue.

post #9673 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTexter View Post


I agree that Voyager is very odd looking.  

And just so we aren't negative, What us your favorite Allen Edmonds shoe?

Easily the Rutledge:

Time will tell if brown shell strands can overtake ...
post #9674 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMcGee View Post

Deal alert! Not sure if this has been posted already, but 6pm.com has the rarely discounted Dark Chili Rogue in limited sizes for $157.99. This site has been known to change prices very frequently, so don't hesitate if you've been looking at grabbing a chili Rogue.
I was actually relieved they didn't have 11.5D... wink.gif
post #9675 of 17586
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMiddles View Post
 

I don't think I could ever see myself wearing the Walton, Ashton, ORD, or Voyager.

 

 

Ouch.  

 

I guess you really don't like the big split toe.  But you don't mind the Clark Street?

 

ORD is one of those shoes I don't know how they continue to make as I don't know anyone who buys them (except for smfdoc).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc