or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc - Page 604

post #9046 of 17882
Bourbon strands


post #9047 of 17882
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinProfilin View Post

Bourbon strands


 

Looking good! Honestly if you asked me what color those were I'd say Walnut. Those look even lighter than my walnut strands heh.

post #9048 of 17882
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinProfilin View Post

Bourbon strands



Snazzy. Like M2511 said, those are lighter than my walnut McClains.

Also, for anyone interested: I was picking up some polish and edge dressing yesterday at my local AE, and one of the SA's told me that he had heard a rumor that the Midnight Navy Strand would be re-released around the time of the RDA sale (which is apparently mid September). Found it interesting.
post #9049 of 17882

Freiburgs and dark selvedge for Walnut Tan Wednesday.

 

Another 4 day weekend ahead for me, so today is my (casual)Friday. You gents have a great rest of the week and weekend. I probably won't post any pics... but you can bet I'll be in CXL Kirks/Maris, soaking up the Texas sun.

 

 

My daily @dapkicks pic: (Click to show)
post #9050 of 17882

FYI, I noticed a few more new style pop since yesterday.

 

One is the short wing that someone previously shared, called the Alumnus. The other is a bitter choc suede chelsea boot.

 

post #9051 of 17882
Quote:
Originally Posted by middlepP View Post
 

Freiburgs and dark selvedge for Walnut Tan Wednesday.

 

Another 4 day weekend ahead for me, so today is my (casual)Friday. You gents have a great rest of the week and weekend. I probably won't post any pics... but you can bet I'll be in CXL Kirks/Maris, soaking up the Texas sun.

 

 

My daily @dapkicks pic: (Click to show)

 

I think we share similar tastes. Too bad these are extinct.  

post #9052 of 17882

Maiden voyage of my Loden suede Dundees, a pickup from the recent seconds sale.

 

I went up .5 in length and down a width from my 65 balmoral size and they fit great (in other words these run TTS based on my brannock measurement).

 

I'm quite pleased to finally have some olive footwear :)

 

 

 

 

post #9053 of 17882
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMiddles View Post
 

Maiden voyage of my Loden suede Dundees, a pickup from the recent seconds sale.

I went up .5 in length and down a width from my 65 balmoral size and they fit great (in other words these run TTS based on my brannock measurement).

 

Thanks for sharing, @AndyMiddles. I love the color variation between indoor and outdoor lighting! I think burnished brown Dundees are my next (and last, for a while... until I catch a sale/2nds pricing on the Higgins Mill) purchase, so your sizing input is very helpful. 

post #9054 of 17882

Nemok 2.0

 

I saw reference to an upcoming Neumok 2.0 a few pages back, but can't seem to find any info online.

 

Does anyone know anything about it? Especially which last it might be on?

 

I have a pair of the original (still unworn except on carpet) and if the 2.0 is on something other than the 65, I think I'll make a move!

post #9055 of 17882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster33 View Post
 

I think we share similar tastes.

 

You must have exquisite taste! :fistbump: 

post #9056 of 17882


Haven't worn my dark chili PAs in a while so I decided to forgo walnut Wednesday this week. Also I only have one walnut shoe and I don't want to overwear them.
post #9057 of 17882
Quote:
Originally Posted by middlepP View Post
 

 

Thanks for sharing, @AndyMiddles. I love the color variation between indoor and outdoor lighting! I think burnished brown Dundees are my next (and last, for a while... until I catch a sale/2nds pricing on the Higgins Mill) purchase, so your sizing input is very helpful. 

Thanks!  FYI, Even when going up .5 in length, the Dundees are slightly shorter and have less room in the toebox than my Park Aves.

post #9058 of 17882
Quote:
Originally Posted by middlepP View Post
 

FYI, I noticed a few more new style pop since yesterday.

 

One is the short wing that someone previously shared, called the Alumnus. The other is a bitter choc suede chelsea boot.

 

 

Wow, I'm really digging that Alumnus! Just got to find information on the 2321 last now... 

post #9059 of 17882
I'm digging the banchory..er...alumnus too.
post #9060 of 17882
Suede Liverpool looks ok too - looks like the haight & Ashbury had a little too much to drink after dinner last night....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc