Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 1/31/17 at 1:56pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
- "Make an offer" Shell Color #8 Unworn Allen Edmonds Hamilton Penny loafers Awesome... Last post on 1/12/13 at 10:00am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ***MINT / WORN ONCE*** Allen Edmonds Weybridge 7D (Black) Last post on 10/17/11 at 12:25pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info Last post on 1/24/17 at 7:16pm in Classic Menswear
How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 3/22/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc - Page 604post #9047 of 193287/20/16 at 7:24ampost #9048 of 193287/20/16 at 7:32am
Snazzy. Like M2511 said, those are lighter than my walnut McClains.
Also, for anyone interested: I was picking up some polish and edge dressing yesterday at my local AE, and one of the SA's told me that he had heard a rumor that the Midnight Navy Strand would be re-released around the time of the RDA sale (which is apparently mid September). Found it interesting.post #9049 of 193287/20/16 at 7:57am
Freiburgs and dark selvedge for Walnut Tan Wednesday.
Another 4 day weekend ahead for me, so today is my (casual)Friday. You gents have a great rest of the week and weekend. I probably won't post any pics... but you can bet I'll be in CXL Kirks/Maris, soaking up the Texas sun.post #9050 of 193287/20/16 at 8:05ampost #9051 of 193287/20/16 at 8:45amQuote:Originally Posted by middlepP
Freiburgs and dark selvedge for Walnut Tan Wednesday.
Another 4 day weekend ahead for me, so today is my (casual)Friday. You gents have a great rest of the week and weekend. I probably won't post any pics... but you can bet I'll be in CXL Kirks/Maris, soaking up the Texas sun.
I think we share similar tastes. Too bad these are extinct.post #9052 of 193287/20/16 at 8:55ampost #9053 of 193287/20/16 at 9:01amQuote:
Thanks for sharing, @AndyMiddles. I love the color variation between indoor and outdoor lighting! I think burnished brown Dundees are my next (and last, for a while... until I catch a sale/2nds pricing on the Higgins Mill) purchase, so your sizing input is very helpful.post #9054 of 193287/20/16 at 9:03am
I saw reference to an upcoming Neumok 2.0 a few pages back, but can't seem to find any info online.
Does anyone know anything about it? Especially which last it might be on?
I have a pair of the original (still unworn except on carpet) and if the 2.0 is on something other than the 65, I think I'll make a move!post #9055 of 193287/20/16 at 9:03ampost #9056 of 193287/20/16 at 9:03ampost #9057 of 193287/20/16 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by middlepP
Thanks for sharing, @AndyMiddles. I love the color variation between indoor and outdoor lighting! I think burnished brown Dundees are my next (and last, for a while... until I catch a sale/2nds pricing on the Higgins Mill) purchase, so your sizing input is very helpful.
Thanks! FYI, Even when going up .5 in length, the Dundees are slightly shorter and have less room in the toebox than my Park Aves.post #9058 of 193287/20/16 at 1:31pmQuote:
Wow, I'm really digging that Alumnus! Just got to find information on the 2321 last now...post #9059 of 193287/20/16 at 1:39pmpost #9060 of 193287/20/16 at 1:41pm
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 31 seconds ago
- › Meermin Brogue Captoes in Brown (worn once) UK7.5 1 minute ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 4 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 24 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 25 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 27 minutes ago
- › Nespresso Club 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...