Now for the trivia question - can anyone name all of the models and their colors?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by LA Guy, 7/11/16
- brandAllen Edmonds Brandtagged by LA Guy, 7/11/16
- itemAllen Edmonds Byrontagged by LA Guy, 7/11/16
- itemAllen Edmonds Cordovan Dundeetagged by LA Guy, 7/11/16
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Slip-Ontagged by LA Guy, 7/11/16
- itemAllen Edmonds Weybridge Oxfordtagged by LA Guy, 7/11/16
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 12/1/16 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 11/4/16 at 11:41am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info Last post on Yesterday at 6:27 am in Classic Menswear
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:10 pm in Classic Menswear
How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 3/22/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc - Page 124post #1847 of 178133/9/16 at 2:20pmpost #1848 of 178133/9/16 at 2:28pmQuote:
I got you. Clockwise from 12:00:
dundee burgundymacneil burgundydalton burgundywolverine 1k miles burgundylexington burgundyleeds burgundybradley burgundymacneil browncornwallis brownbleecker street browntownley browndundee cappucinobayfield cappucinopark ave brownstrand brownjefferson brownshelton walnut/cappucinomacneil walnutdalton walnutdundee naturalstrand naturalpatriot greenmacgregor greencarlysle navyleeds navystrand blackpark ave blackrogue burgundystrand blackcambridge burgundypark ave burgundypatriot burgundypost #1849 of 178133/9/16 at 2:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by peppercorn78
I got you. Clockwise from 12:00:
dundeemacneildaltonwolverine 1k mileslexingtonleedsbradleymacneilcornwallisbleecker streettownleydundeemayfield - NOPE, not closepark avestrandjefferson - NOPE, but closesheltonmacneildaltondundeestrandpatriotmacgregorcarlysleleedsstrandpark avejefferson - NOPE, but closestrandXXXXXX - You're missing one here...jeffersonpark avepatriot
EDIT: eeergh. you said colors too. dammit. time to look again....
Not bad, see above. I'm surprised you got the Lexington.post #1850 of 178133/9/16 at 2:45pm
Haha, I made a few corrections. when I added the colors.
The jefferson I missed near 6:00 must be McAllister.
I meant Bayfield, not Mayfield, but made even that's wrong?
Re: old Lexington. I remember when you had that one made a few years back.post #1851 of 178133/9/16 at 2:54pmpost #1852 of 178133/9/16 at 3:15pmpost #1853 of 178133/9/16 at 3:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by CMT1
Wow, the sole on those has barely seen any wear. Very nice, good luck with the sale!
Agreed. Looking great as always, peppercorn78!
I am now thankfully finished with my AE Shell Cordovan spring cleaning.
Burgundy Dundee, one year of wear. While I admit that I baby my balmorals, these chukkas have been through everything including salt, snow, soaked in deluges, to the point where I'm surprised that they resisted showing water welts. The shell did seem to have stained a bit, and had taken a somewhat marbleized and uneven color in parts.
While the flash makes it look worse than my eye remembers it, you can see it here:
VSC rocked the house. This time I applied three light coats, letting them sit for a half hour with the color evening out more after each coat, followed by brushing and final buffing with an AE shoe cloth:
I love their developing color. They vary from a brilliant, ruby-reddish burgundy in the sun and fade to a burgundy and finally brown (and sometimes black) color in areas of lower light. I've walked a lot of miles in these, and the double JR soles finally feel like they've broken in. They took their sweet stubborn time, that's for sure, but they are now ridiculously comfortable.
I hope everyone's week is going well, as always!
Those look amazing !!
I've got to find my unopened can of VSC and get to work.post #1854 of 178133/9/16 at 3:40pmpost #1855 of 178133/9/16 at 4:02pmpost #1856 of 178133/9/16 at 4:09pmpost #1857 of 178133/9/16 at 4:10pmpost #1858 of 178133/9/16 at 4:23pmpost #1859 of 178133/9/16 at 4:30pm
ALMOST!! Peppercorn, you're really good at this. I'm going to start throwing up obscure pics someday so you can guess.
Originally posted by Peppercorn78:
dundee burgundymacneil burgundydalton burgundywolverine 1k miles burgundy - Yes, it is the 721lexington burgundyleeds burgundybradley burgundymacneil browncornwallis brownbleecker street browntownley browndundee capucine - nope, just plain brownmayfield cappuccino - nope, it's the Wolverine 744 in brownpark ave brownstrand brownjefferson brown - nope, Cappuccino McAllistershelton walnut/cappucinomacneil walnutdalton walnutdundee naturalstrand naturalpatriot greenmacgregor greencarlysle navyleeds navy - nope, it's black.strand blackpark ave blackrogue burgundystrand blackcambridge burgundypark ave burgundypatriot burgundypost #1860 of 178133/9/16 at 4:32pm
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...