Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 7:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
- "Make an offer" Shell Color #8 Unworn Allen Edmonds Hamilton Penny loafers Awesome... Last post on 1/12/13 at 10:00am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ***MINT / WORN ONCE*** Allen Edmonds Weybridge 7D (Black) Last post on 10/17/11 at 12:25pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info Last post on Today at 3:59 pm in Classic Menswear
How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 3/22/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc - Page 1001post #15001 of 1933410/19/16 at 3:01ampost #15002 of 1933410/19/16 at 3:35amQuote:
Oh I definitely am a fan of PTBs I have a Carmina PTB in cognac she'll that I adore. And the AE 511 last works really well for me.
Thanks @jzrhwinnj thanks for the pics!post #15003 of 1933410/19/16 at 4:57amQuote:Coach bags hold up well, but are name-brand expensive. If you don't care about the label, I'd suggest you try Floto. Made in Italy, nice leathers, good construction. And about half the price.
https://www.flotoimports.com/duffleshop.htmpost #15004 of 1933410/19/16 at 5:14ampost #15005 of 1933410/19/16 at 5:18ampost #15006 of 1933410/19/16 at 5:18ampost #15007 of 1933410/19/16 at 5:44ampost #15008 of 1933410/19/16 at 5:45ampost #15009 of 1933410/19/16 at 6:21ampost #15010 of 1933410/19/16 at 6:26ampost #15011 of 1933410/19/16 at 6:42ampost #15012 of 1933410/19/16 at 7:23am
PSA: The AE ebay store just put up a pair of black grain First Ave. boots (Dainite sole) for $179, size 11.5B, apparently first quality. I don't think you'll ever find a better deal on these if you happen to fit that size.
UPDATE: They're gone!
Edited by gm928 - 10/19/16 at 2:03pmpost #15013 of 1933410/19/16 at 7:53am
Did some shoe care maintenance yesterday and was ready to wear my "formerly walnut" Daltons for Walnut Wingtip Wednesday. That is until the chance of rain dropped to 0... and shell trumped calf. So now, it is just Wingtip Wednesday. Second wear for these MTOs. Still loving the new size plus RW inserts (up a whole length, D down to C width, compared to my calf pair). My first burgundy shoe, so I'm still in the process of figuring out the pant pairings that I like.My daily @dapkicks pic: (Click to show)post #15014 of 1933410/19/16 at 8:10amQuote:Originally Posted by middlepP
Did some shoe care maintenance yesterday and was ready to wear my "formerly walnut" Daltons for Walnut Wingtip Wednesday. That is until the chance of rain dropped to 0... and shell trumped calf. So now, it is just Wingtip Wednesday. Second wear for these MTOs. Still loving the new size plus RW inserts (up a whole length, D down to C width, compared to my calf pair). My first burgundy shoe, so I'm still in the process of figuring out the pant pairings that I like.My daily @dapkicks pic: (Click to show)
Those are so awesome. Worn them with jeans yet?post #15015 of 1933410/19/16 at 8:18amHad anyone else gotten these kinds of creases on the toe cap of their Strands?
They fit great, don't seem to be bending there when I walk, and it's only on one shoe.
All the pictures I see in this thread have pristine caps. (Or expert polishing tricks)?
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › FS: Truman Boots Stone Rambler Size 8d 1 second ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 14 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 14 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 17 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 19 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 24 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...