@orange fury is the bourbon king. His McAllisters look even better than the Strands.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 3/18/17 at 7:27pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
- "Make an offer" Shell Color #8 Unworn Allen Edmonds Hamilton Penny loafers Awesome... Last post on 1/12/13 at 10:00am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ***MINT / WORN ONCE*** Allen Edmonds Weybridge 7D (Black) Last post on 10/17/11 at 12:25pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info Last post on Yesterday at 10:38 pm in Classic Menswear
How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 3/22/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc - Page 797post #11942 of 193349/1/16 at 1:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by M635Guy
I'm pretty sure they were $199. I can't remember for sure, but think I got my seconds for $139. Maybe they didn't like the way the dye came out, but I can't find and real faults with them.
I can't wait for the holiday season - I'm going to rock the crap out of these. This will be a shoe-purchase surprise my wife will actually like (I think... I hope...)
I misread your post initially. I thought it said "my surprise wife"
Much better than the caffeine pix.post #11943 of 193349/1/16 at 1:51pmpost #11944 of 193349/1/16 at 1:54pmQuote:
I'll be in the US next week, so I'll have them bring in my 65 size (9E) and my brannock size (9.5D) for comparisonpost #11945 of 193349/1/16 at 1:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by orange fury
Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill- I received an email from Uber this morning that it was national gyro day and they were offering free Uber Eats delivery. Everything was great, but the tabbouleh specifically was fantastic.
There's a Yia Yia Mary's across the street from my building that we frequent, which is decent enough, but this was much better and half the price.
Ah - I've been to that YYM's (San Felipe, no?) many times. Don't work in that area of town anymore.
I liked it a lot. Took my wife once. She got sick... and haven't been since. Gotta keep her happy.
Never been to Garbonzo though - if you haven't tried Zabak's... it's worth the schlep.post #11946 of 193349/1/16 at 3:04pmGuys quick question.. I got a baptism coming up and I'm going to he the godfather. Do u guys think I should wear colorful socks or plain socks for a serious look? Kind of dumb question I know haha but I'd like to hear your opinions. Thanks!post #11947 of 193349/1/16 at 3:20pmQuote:
Depends on the denomination.post #11948 of 193349/1/16 at 3:20pmQuote:
Deets on the complete outfit.post #11949 of 193349/1/16 at 3:23pmQuote:
If unsure, you can't go wrong playing it safe and going with the conservative look.post #11950 of 193349/1/16 at 3:36pmpost #11951 of 193349/1/16 at 3:38pmQuote:
always match your socks with your mood, i was told and it has worked very well for me...post #11952 of 193349/1/16 at 3:47pm
Been looking for a pair of dressy boots that can be worn casually or for work in the bad weather. Just snagged a pair of Brown Country Grain First Aves with Dainite soles on the 'Bay for $197.50. Not bad with a list price of $445. I didn't think to ask whether they were seconds (seller just listed them as brand new with box and the photos were stock photos), but even so, seconds on Shoebank are going for $349.post #11953 of 193349/1/16 at 4:25pm
I'm going for a simple look. I wanted to see if colorful socks can keep it from being to simple or should I just make it simple overall. I'll be wearing a Navy blazer, grey trousers, white dress shirt, white pocket square, and navy/light blue tie. With shoes I'm stuck between the Cornwallis in brown or my new McAllisters in merlot.post #11954 of 193349/1/16 at 5:28pmpost #11955 of 193349/1/16 at 5:36pm
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing, Accessories, Clothing, etc
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noisy derbies 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Archival Maison Margiela line 10 field jacket 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...