or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll get what this is all about.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll get what this is all about. - Page 42

post #616 of 3523
I've got a couple of his shirts and they're well made and reasonably priced.

I'm not a major fan of his house cut either - a touch stiff for my likes, hence why I haven't gotten a suit from
him.
post #617 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post


I bought a knit tie from him a few weeks ago...does that count?

Depends was it woven on an antique loom by super models?
post #618 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin View Post


Depends was it woven on an antique loom by super models?


That's what I tell myself when I lovingly stroke it at work.

 

The tie, that is.

post #619 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styleternity View Post

Anybody have any experience with Kazuna down in Syd? 

Been perusing his Instagram, and despite his supposed technical competency their house style isn't exactly grabbing me... 
From what I've seen, shirts look good.
post #620 of 3523
Bit of an announcement to make fellas. Over the coming months I'm going to be winding the business up to focus more on my main job, which has become a lot busier in the last 12 months along with us building a new house, kids growing up, wanting to fish more etc etc.

I wanted to let you guys know first as the Aussie members here were and continue to be my best supporters and have helped the brand grow.

I won't say anything at this stage re stock but there will be announcements elsewhere on that in due course (facebook, mailing list etc.)

Cheers
Jason
post #621 of 3523

Jase, I'm sorry to hear that as I've bought fantastic ties and other items from you in the past (and, in fact, I was wearing an HC tie today). 

 

However, I know that as life changes, plans change with it and family and kids are much more important than selling a few ties! Enjoy the time with your kids as they grow up and take them on fishing expeditions up into the mountains with you, too, as it will create great memories for both your children and yourself. 

post #622 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styleternity View Post
 

Anybody have any experience with Kazuna down in Syd? 

 

Been perusing his Instagram, and despite his supposed technical competency their house style isn't exactly grabbing me... 

I've bought 4 shirts from Kazuna, and going back for a 5th very soon.

post #623 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Carter View Post

Bit of an announcement to make fellas. Over the coming months I'm going to be winding the business up to focus more on my main job, which has become a lot busier in the last 12 months along with us building a new house, kids growing up, wanting to fish more etc etc.

I wanted to let you guys know first as the Aussie members here were and continue to be my best supporters and have helped the brand grow.

 

Say it aint so.

 

Disappointing, been a big fan of all your ties, haven't looked back since I start buying HC ties. But family, work, building a home, can't argue with that, as JM said, bit more important than selling a few awesome ties :)

post #624 of 3523
All the best Jason - sorry to hear you won't be carrying on with the business but my sincere thanks for running such a great operation over the last few years, with a quality product, not to mention the patience of Job dealing with your customers...

PoP
post #625 of 3523
Thanks for all the great ties Jason. My two little ones are quite similar in age to yours so I completely understand how valuable time becomes.
post #626 of 3523
774 ABC Melbourne
4 hrs ·
One of our favourite sports reporters Steve Pearce has been spotted in the newsroom wearing a blue suit with brown shoes. ‪#‎Red‬ has declared this a fashion faux pas. What do you think? What sartorial trends have you seen that you find confounding or simply wrong? Thanks for being a good sport, Steve!
774 ABC Melbourne's photo.



https://www.facebook.com/774ABCMelbourne/
post #627 of 3523
post #628 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxh View Post

774 ABC Melbourne
4 hrs ·
One of our favourite sports reporters Steve Pearce has been spotted in the newsroom wearing a blue suit with brown shoes. ‪#‎Red‬ has declared this a fashion faux pas. What do you think? What sartorial trends have you seen that you find confounding or simply wrong? Thanks for being a good sport, Steve!
774 ABC Melbourne's photo.



https://www.facebook.com/774ABCMelbourne/

I heard that this morning. Who would take Red Symons' fashion advice?
post #629 of 3523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Carter View Post

Bit of an announcement to make fellas. Over the coming months I'm going to be winding the business up to focus more on my main job, which has become a lot busier in the last 12 months along with us building a new house, kids growing up, wanting to fish more etc etc.

I wanted to let you guys know first as the Aussie members here were and continue to be my best supporters and have helped the brand grow.

I won't say anything at this stage re stock but there will be announcements elsewhere on that in due course (facebook, mailing list etc.)

Cheers
Jason


Noooooooooooooo...

 

Don't wind the business up. Sell the business!

 

(...to someone with a clue, i.e., not me.)

post #630 of 3523
I've been away. On holidays.
Beach wear! (Click to show)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll get what this is all about.