or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll get what this is all about.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll get what this is all about. - Page 202

post #3016 of 3532
MD slightly out of budget but here goes http://www.herringbone.com/collections/mens-1/products/off-white-linen-shirt-ss16
post #3017 of 3532
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliq View Post

MD slightly out of budget but here goes http://www.herringbone.com/collections/mens-1/products/off-white-linen-shirt-ss16
This actually looks good icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif. 37 sold out online. I will check instore.
post #3018 of 3532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Carter View Post


Just wait until you move here and get them from the outlet. I think they are $295 or 275 and my 2 pairs you can't tell the flaws

 

Thanks for the heads up - will check it out.

post #3019 of 3532
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMatt View Post

Thanks for the heads up - will check it out.

Another option is the Baxter factory in Goulburn friend picked up two pairs of seconds boots on the weekend for $100 each.

Can't comment as i have never worn Baxter boots.
post #3020 of 3532
i once saw a pair of baxter boots in an interview room of a court house.

the rubber soles were disintegrated - rubber was chalky, stiff and crumbled. that was my first and only contact with them. and that made up my mind 😂
post #3021 of 3532
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliq View Post

i once saw a pair of baxter boots in an interview room of a court house.

the rubber soles were disintegrated - rubber was chalky, stiff and crumbled. that was my first and only contact with them. and that made up my mind 😂

Fun factoid: some of the work on Baxter boots used to be done by the prisoners in Goulburn gaol.
post #3022 of 3532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley View Post

Fun factoid: some of the work on Baxter boots used to be done by the prisoners in Goulburn gaol.

So much for time off for good behaviour.
post #3023 of 3532
My Henry Baxter Classic boots have held up well. Had them 6 years, worn them on three overseas trips as well as regularly through rotation. Never been polished, still look really good. I think only two of their boots are still made in Goulburn (correct me if I'm wrong). The rest are made in China. The HBC is one of them that are still made in Goulburn.
post #3024 of 3532
post #3025 of 3532

Hi guys, new to this forum but seen some great advice.

I used recommendations on here to find some MTM suit makers in Sydney as my suits were all getting old. I decided to to buy one from GA Zinc & Sons and one from P Johnson .

I am also buying new shirts and was was wondering where you would recommend getting some made. I did order one from both of the above to try them but need a few more which ideally aren't quite as expensive (200+). What are the recommendations?

post #3026 of 3532
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydBased View Post
 

Hi guys, new to this forum but seen some great advice.

I used recommendations on here to find some MTM suit makers in Sydney as my suits were all getting old. I decided to to buy one from GA Zinc & Sons and one from P Johnson .

I am also buying new shirts and was was wondering where you would recommend getting some made. I did order one from both of the above to try them but need a few more which ideally aren't quite as expensive (200+). What are the recommendations?

 

Kazuna, suitshop

post #3027 of 3532
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydBased View Post
 

Hi guys, new to this forum but seen some great advice.

I used recommendations on here to find some MTM suit makers in Sydney as my suits were all getting old. I decided to to buy one from GA Zinc & Sons and one from P Johnson .

I am also buying new shirts and was was wondering where you would recommend getting some made. I did order one from both of the above to try them but need a few more which ideally aren't quite as expensive (200+). What are the recommendations?

 

Are you happy with the two shirts you ordered? If so, you now have the exact measurements. Send them off to Luxire.

post #3028 of 3532

They fit well but I don't remember seeing any measurements. Should I just ask for them?

post #3029 of 3532
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydBased View Post

They fit well but I don't remember seeing any measurements. Should I just ask for them?

Measure off the shirts.

If you go to Luxire website they show you what to measure.
post #3030 of 3532
Woke up here at 6.30am to the fact that the RM sale, which went live at 1230am and was supposed to run til Saturday, was completely sold out. The selection wasn't great though. Anyone who signed up now gets 20% off at the outlet until the end of November...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll get what this is all about.