EDIT: I hardly ever post pictures here so I am not sure how to do a better job posting them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 26TH FEBRUARY 2016 BROWN TIE CHALLENGE (BTC) Last post on 3/2/16 at 4:36am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 2:19 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- shirt/tie color suggestion for new jacket Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:41pm in Classic Menswear
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): Fall-Winter Edition - Page 19post #272 of 2799/28/16 at 3:46pmThread Starterpost #273 of 2799/28/16 at 3:50pmI took the 2 photos with an iphone then sent them to my email. I use a PC, but there does not appear to be an easy way to save an image from email to my PC in Windows 10. So what I did was copy the pics into MS Paint and this is the result. I am sure there is a better way, but that is all I could come up with in a pinch.post #274 of 2799/28/16 at 3:55pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by bry2000
I took the 2 photos with an iphone then sent them to my email. I use a PC, but there does not appear to be an easy way to save an image from email to my PC in Windows 10. So what I did was copy the pics into MS Paint and this is the result. I am sure there is a better way, but that is all I could come up with in a pinch.
If you go to SF on your iPhone and hit reply there's a "picture" button which is the third button above the text box. Click on that and then swipe down (on my iPhone, the embed image dialog box is hidden for some reason so it won't be visible until you swipe down...then again, I have an iPhone 5 ). There is an "upload from my device" button. Click that and select "photo library." All your photos should come up (e.g. Camera Roll) select that, select picture and then hit submit. I guess you will have to do it twice for two pictures..post #275 of 2799/28/16 at 4:38pmpost #276 of 2799/28/16 at 8:38pmThread Starter
Let's continue walking through some fall madders. Any members feel positive about paisley madder?
Classic, but how well can actually they be worn. Most are too explosive, in pattern and contrast/color.
That said, I actually like this one which is worn by the gent who runs "Nordic Fit" and who does post in SF occasionally (I don't remember his SF name).
It's subdued, low contrast, with autumnal colors in brown, green, and burgundy. Probably as good as it gets for paisley.post #277 of 2799/28/16 at 9:05pmpost #278 of 2799/28/16 at 11:01pmpost #279 of 2799/29/16 at 9:34am
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
- › Random health and exercise thoughts just now
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 29 seconds ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 31 seconds ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 41 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gant Rugger Herringbone Coat 3 minutes ago
- › carpe diem heavy linen overshirt, black, sz 3 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...