Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 26TH FEBRUARY 2016 BROWN TIE CHALLENGE (BTC) Last post on 3/2/16 at 4:36am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- shirt/tie color suggestion for new jacket Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:41pm in Classic Menswear
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): Fall-Winter Edition - Page 11post #152 of 2792/27/16 at 9:39ampost #153 of 2792/27/16 at 9:54ampost #154 of 2792/27/16 at 3:23pmpost #155 of 2792/27/16 at 3:55pmpost #156 of 2792/29/16 at 3:02pmpost #157 of 2792/29/16 at 3:22pmpost #158 of 2793/1/16 at 8:23amThread Starter
Waiting on the Swedes...I'll try to migrate some of aportnoy's full length shots from the Good Taste Thread so they are readily accessible here.
In the meantime, three different combinations of the ties and jackets from before.
Four pattern bingo
Three useful winter squares: wool-silk, wool-silk, madderpost #159 of 2793/1/16 at 9:19ampost #160 of 2793/1/16 at 9:22amThread Starterpost #161 of 2793/1/16 at 9:40amQuote:
In this company, I think a strong effort will be mandatory in order to avoid the risk of being embarrassed.
Looking forward to everyone's contributions!post #162 of 2793/1/16 at 9:45amThread StarterQuote:
Doubt you'll be embarrassed. Many fine looking jackets to choose from in your closet, and I've seen you wear them well in pics on the store's IG.
Take your time...several of the others are which is fine. Builds up anticipation...post #163 of 2793/1/16 at 11:54ampost #164 of 2793/1/16 at 1:23pmpost #165 of 2793/1/16 at 1:41pmThread StarterQuote:
Sorry for the delay, DT.
I am still waiting for some of the latecomers: EFV, gdl, gazman, Manolo, Patrik (Leaves) and a couple of others. I'm hoping to get them through in the next few weeks, but for at least a few, the Spring drops and Winter clearance are taking their time, or there's travel etc. I'm not pushing too hard only because it's all community service so to speak.
I will definitely post in WAYWRN when I get the above through, hopefully in two weeks? I'd like to see more contributions too.
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 20 minutes ago
- › Hong Kong tailor Edward Tam "E.Italian" 21 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 26 minutes ago
- › New basic casual shirts 27 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 28 minutes ago
- › Is this a four-season shoe? 30 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 31 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...