Thank you very much for the description and the visual of your ties; wear them in good health.
Following your exquisite post at Kent Wang - I believe that you would prefer this Thread from now on for future acquisitions - I find myself obliged to reciprocate and try to make a presentation along with a critique of my horizontal-striped knit tie:
1. Maker: Sozzi (Milan, Italy)
2. Retailer: NMWA (NY, USA)
3. Material: Silk 100%
4. Texture: Solid knit tie silk
5. Hand: less soft than the zigzag ones (the only other knit ties that I have)
6. Colors: Dark Brown (Sozzi color code: V9) with Royal Blue double horizontal stripes (Sozzi color code: V23)
7. Width: 7cm sharp! IMHO, this is the perfect width for knit ties and my absolute preference
8. Length: 1.435m, which I found correct for my height (I am 1.79m, I think it is 5'10 - 5'11 ft.)
The tie makes a perfect FIH knot with no problems within the working day, at a spread-collar shirt. My color combination was relevant to the one in the picture, producing an interesting aesthetic result.
I am no blogger, style expert, stylist, vendor, or affiliated to any of those, and thus I may objectively share my experience: this is a fantastic tie which I forcefully recommend to any gentleman here.