Red Wing Iron Rangers for Brooks Brothers - 8.5D US - New in Box
Will Ship To: USA
(FYI: I am rather new to this forum but have a ton of positive seller/buyer feedback at both Head-fi.org and Overclock.net ... under the same user name as here)
This is a brand new pair of Red Wing Iron Rangers for Brooks Brothers that I purchased along with an identical pair. They have only been tried on for size and otherwise only walked in on indoor carpet. These are perfect and quite unique among the Red Wing Iron Ranger styles. As far as I know, this is the only pair available in this color/leather style and also the only one I can find with the larger Vibram lug sole (it's the same sole that comes on the Red Wing "Roughneck" boot).
- I am only shipping to USA addresses and will cover said shipping costs and PayPal fees in the asking price.
- The type of leather is very unique in that it will lighten and develop contrasting highlights at stress points (some of these are already visible in certain of the included photos and are a result of my brief walk indoors to test for fit. A somewhat "distressed" look is intended here and over time will develop more and more "character."
- The boots will ship in the original Brooks Brothers packaging and will come with all associated receipts.
- I payed well over $400.00 for these including shipping and so I would like to get at least $350.00 for these (again, shipping and PayPal fees included in that; if you happen to be in Houston and would like to do a local pick up then I'll take $325.00).
- I would highly recommend visiting a Red Wing dealer and ensuring that size 8.5D US will work for you. I have found that all of my three pair of Iron Ranger boots run large and have required a full size down from my typical running shoe size and moreover, all have fit consistently the same.
- Finally ... the boots will ship with a 50ml bottle of Japanese horse oil paste on the chance you would like to some day condition the boots. On my own pair of Brooks Bro Iron Rangers, I found Horse Oil paste to cause little to zero discoloration once dried completely (about a day after applying). This was important to me because I did not want to greatly affect the stock color/contrast of the leather.
More reading can be found here: Brooks Bros Iron Rangers
Otherwise, thanks for looking...
Edited by s1rrah - 2/4/16 at 10:40am