Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NWT Stephan Schneider Decks Jacket Cotton Hooded Desert Size 6 Large Last post on 8/18/15 at 3:36pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $99 Like NEW! Stephan Schneider Hooded Summer Rain Jacket Light Blue Size 6 Plain jacket Last post on 8/17/15 at 10:53am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 11/15/16 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider Styleforum Preorders are now open until noon, February 3. - Page 5
Still feeling like that was a wise decision?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Louis Vuitton did a bunch of dégradé runway coats back in 2007 and the versions that went into production (that I saw, anyway) were 99% wool, 1% cashmere.
Personally, I don't get out of bed for less than 15%.
A bit like --
Zara has an army of very competent designers working for them, and I am sure that they can cut a nice coat. I know a few men and women who make Zara look very good. However, no matter how cheap you can bring down labor costs, there is only so much you can bring down the price of superlative fabrics. Helen Keller with frostbitten fingers could tell the difference between a Zara coat and this Stephan Schneider coat.
I'm on the fence about that one.
Well, the sleeves are lined in black polyester, which essentially just means that if you decide to wear a knit, that you will not have to wrestle with your coat.
This is the Zara coat?
Seriously, thanks for the detail. Lined sleeves are helpful.
And would Herr Schneider shrug in the Gallic manner in response to our friend here? Roll his eyes? Or simply maintain his good manners?
He's a nice guy right?
Yup. We encourage you to deal with our affiliate vendors and help us keep the lights on (and apparently, keep @Synthese in Birkenstocks)
- › SANTONI LACE-UPS UNISEX SHOES 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › What is the best selvage with similar fit to jcrew 484 with no... 12 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 13 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...