SHOES/BOOTS FIRESALE: C&J Coniston, Viberg, Alden, Meermin Shell NEWLY ADDED
Will Ship To: Anywhere
My roommate and I both stumbled upon SF during college looking to get into this thing called “raw denim” and in the years since have, because of the influence of this forum, thrown way too much money and time into the black hole of fashunz. We have resolved this holiday season to purge our closets of everything we don’t wear and need (including some raw denim heh). The XS/S tops, 29-30 bottoms, and 9.5-10 shoes are generally his, and the M tops, 32-34 bottoms, and 8.5-9 shoes are mine. We both take good care of our clothes and a lot of this stuff is brand spanking new. A few things:
- CONUS shipping and paypal fees are included in all prices. International shipping contact me for a quote.
- I have 100% feedback here, on Ebay, and on Gr@iled all under the same username.
- We price to sell quickly and believe our prices are reasonable. We will consider reasonable offers but lowballs will be ignored.
- More than happy to give discounts for multiple purchases.
- Not interested in trades.
- Some pieces may be a little wrinkled from being boxed for a recent move, and my camera/lighting are poor so I have tried to include stock photos as well where I can find them to show true color and detail.
- It’s hard to list a ton of stuff with photos on this platform, so we’re putting up one listing for each category of things with a brief description of each item and 1-2 photos. If you want more detailed description and photos please SEE HERE but please contact me through SF with questions and to make purchases. See my signature for the other category listings. Thanks!
- Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Coniston Boots | 9D (US) | New with box | $475SOLD
- Viberg Brown Fatty Calf Service Boots | 9.5 on 2030 last | New without box | $525
Brand new and unworn. Retail $730. I never got the hype around fatty calf until I handled these boots—it truly is insanely soft, smooth, and supple. The adjective “buttery” was invented for this leather. Not much else to say for these, really—the pics tell the whole story. Dainite sole, blind eyelets, natural midsole. NOTE: there appears to be a slight imperfection on the toe area of the left boot, where there's a scuff as well as an area of slightly darker coloration around it (see last 2 photos). Only really visible if you are looking at it at eye level, and doesn't affect anything structurally, but price is reduced accordingly.
The current version on the website are on the 1035 last but I believe these are on the 2030 last. Boots only—no box or shoebags, but will be securely shipped in another box.
- Viberg Brown Chromepack Service Boots | 8 on 1035 last | New without box | $575SOLD
- Viberg x Club Monaco CXL Roughout Boondockers | 8 on 2045 last | New with box | $625SOLD
- Alden x J Crew Indy Boots | 8.5 | Excellent Condition | $360SOLD
- Crockett and Jones Grasmere Scotch Grain Derby | 8UK/9US | New in box | $425SOLD
- Meermin Linea Maestro Black Shell Cordovan Bluchers | 8UK/9US | New in box | $325SOLD
- Alden x J Crew Alpine Grain Longwings | 9.5D | Excellent condition | $260
A pair of Alden for J Crew longwings with an awesome alpine grain texture. In excellent condition, and worn for around 2 dozen times total. Always stored with shoe trees and rotated. The stole is in excellent shape. See the photos for all the details. Retail $555—get them here for less than half that.
Size 9.5D on the Barrie last, which is known to run half a size large. No original box or shoebags but will be shipped securely in another box.
- Church's Custom Grade Greenock Suede Chelsea Boots | 10UK/11US Wide | Great condition | $175SOLD
- Rag & Bone Crepe Sole Brogues | US9 | Excellent Condition | $120SOLD
Edited by inmamy - 2/23/16 at 6:05pm