Styleforum › Forums › Buying and Selling › Classic Menswear Classifieds › Howard Yount Trousers Blowout!! SIZE 32
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Howard Yount Trousers Blowout!! SIZE 32

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
Howard Yount Trousers Blowout!! SIZE 32

Will Ship To: Anywhere

ALL SOLD.
Edited by clarksdb - 1/5/17 at 8:58am
post #2 of 13

It's great seeing stuff like this located in T.O!

 

What is the inseam measurement on #2 and 3?  

post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bism416 View Post

It's great seeing stuff like this located in T.O!

What is the inseam measurement on #2 and 3?  

Inseam is 31 inches
post #4 of 13
Thread Starter 
Two sold, three left!
post #5 of 13
What is the inseam and material left on #4? Also, how much can be let outhe on the waist? Thanks very much.
post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gth5003 View Post

What is the inseam and material left on #4? Also, how much can be let outhe on the waist? Thanks very much.

About an inch for both.
post #7 of 13
Thread Starter 
Still available..
post #8 of 13
Thread Starter 
Two pants still left. Perfect for fall and winter!!!
post #9 of 13

Hi! Are the navy Younts still available? If so, are they cuffed? And what's the inseam? Thank you!

post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jje2105 View Post

Hi! Are the navy Younts still available? If so, are they cuffed? And what's the inseam? Thank you!

Yes the navy HY are still available inseam is 31". Some fabric in there if you need a longer inseam.
post #11 of 13
Thread Starter 
#1 last pair left.
Edited by clarksdb - 12/15/16 at 7:50am
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Updated listing to show the only pair left!
post #13 of 13
Thread Starter 
10% off discount before Christmas. Please PM me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum › Forums › Buying and Selling › Classic Menswear Classifieds › Howard Yount Trousers Blowout!! SIZE 32