post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

so i have searched the forum, haven't found anything, so here goes. 


got a pair of boots with biltrite soles. they have those little rubber discs on them. where can i get replacements if they come out? and what is the best way to put them back in the sole?


any assistance is much appreciated.