Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 18

post #256 of 668
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post

This is great news! Thanks Gerald. Will we need to do a preorder for the shantungs?

Nope, these are staples that are very low risk for us, so preorders won't be necessary.
post #257 of 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshen View Post

Nope, these are staples that are very low risk for us, so preorders won't be necessary.

 

Fantastic. Will the shantungs take some time to get in, or is this something that could be available in the near future? Just wondering whether to hold off, in case I could bundle shipping with my existing order you're putting together right now.

post #258 of 668
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post

Fantastic. Will the shantungs take some time to get in, or is this something that could be available in the near future? Just wondering whether to hold off, in case I could bundle shipping with my existing order you're putting together right now.

Will let you know shortly via email - it depends on the whether our weaver has the capacity to put the shantungs into production before their summer break in August.
post #259 of 668

I'll take a navy and a green shantung if those are available. 

post #260 of 668

The people cry out for block stripe shantungs!

post #261 of 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post
 

The people cry out for block stripe shantungs!

 

I think the people cry out for all kinds of interesting shantungs! Especially stripes and generally unexpected patterns.

post #262 of 668

But especially stripes :slayer:

post #263 of 668

Shipment on the way. Vanda back in full swing :slayer:

post #264 of 668
Thread Starter 
We hear you, people! Grenadine weave x shantung yarn x stripes sound good? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

All kinds of amazing from Fermo Fossati - but you'll have to wait a couple of months. Our eyetalian friends take a full month break in August and our order probably will only arrive after that.
post #265 of 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshen View Post

We hear you, people! Grenadine weave x shantung yarn x stripes sound good? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

All kinds of amazing from Fermo Fossati - but you'll have to wait a couple of months. Our eyetalian friends take a full month break in August and our order probably will only arrive after that.

 

We're still looking forward to all the new stuff you're surely about to launch after your trip to Scotland as well!

post #266 of 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshen View Post

We hear you, people! Grenadine weave x shantung yarn x stripes sound good? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

All kinds of amazing from Fermo Fossati - but you'll have to wait a couple of months. Our eyetalian friends take a full month break in August and our order probably will only arrive after that.

This sounds fantastic. Too bad about the delay, but sounds like an amazing fabrication. Hoping for multiple colorways!
post #267 of 668
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post

We're still looking forward to all the new stuff you're surely about to launch after your trip to Scotland as well!

All the stuff we saw on our trip were samples - so everything is woven to order, and it'll take a couple of months after factoring in the August summer breaks, etc. etc.

We do have more interesting things coming though. We always do...
post #268 of 668
I'd also put in a request for more linens and linen blend offerings!
post #269 of 668

Second offerings for us shantung haters

post #270 of 668

tell those weavers to get to work. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread