or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments SS 16
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments SS 16 - Page 53

post #781 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter1 View Post

Regarding EG shorts that are S/M/L sized, they seem to fit really large. I have 2 pairs of recent fatigue shorts and they're both smalls; normally I'm a 32/33 M in everything.

 

Hmm now I'm worried.  Ordered the daisy print fatigue shorts in small which is what I normally take in EG (30).

post #782 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlchau View Post
 

 

Hmm now I'm worried.  Ordered the daisy print fatigue shorts in small which is what I normally take in EG (30).

I'm also a 30 and went with an XS on the Fatigue Shorts.

post #783 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlchau View Post
 

 

Hmm now I'm worried.  Ordered the daisy print fatigue shorts in small which is what I normally take in EG (30).

I have the same shorts in small and I'm normally a 32. You'll probably need to use the drawstring. 

 

My experience with most EG bottoms over the past few seasons has been:

 

XS = 30

S = 32

M = 34

 

However, the drawstring allows you to easily go up a size.

post #784 of 877
Has anyone tried the ghurka shorts labeled s/m/l this season? I typically take a 32 in EG pants and just ordered a medium in the twill ghurkas. Was thinking this made sense until the above posts about shorts (fatigues at least) fitting big.
post #785 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattman View Post

Has anyone tried the ghurka shorts labeled s/m/l this season? I typically take a 32 in EG pants and just ordered a medium in the twill ghurkas. Was thinking this made sense until the above posts about shorts (fatigues at least) fitting big.

I have a few pairs of this season's Ghurka. The waist on a small measures 32".

post #786 of 877

Sale on select items at Cosmotog. Other EG sales at Kafka, Indigo&Cotton, Norse Store and Couverture.

post #787 of 877
For reference on the shorts as well. I just received the Cambridge shorts and those definitely fit true to size. I ordered the 32 and they're spot on in the waist. Unfortunately for me, my legs are a bit too big for how tapered they are in the thigh and need to go back. Bummer too because I loved that blue kind of tribal-esque print.
post #788 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston86dit View Post

For reference on the shorts as well. I just received the Cambridge shorts and those definitely fit true to size. I ordered the 32 and they're spot on in the waist. Unfortunately for me, my legs are a bit too big for how tapered they are in the thigh and need to go back. Bummer too because I loved that blue kind of tribal-esque print.

Same here. I'd say my thighs are average size, but they were skin tight on me. I wonder if sizing up to a 34 would improve the fit...

post #789 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasfunke View Post

Same here. I'd say my thighs are average size, but they were skin tight on me. I wonder if sizing up to a 34 would improve the fit...

I was wondering the same thing. I mean, they seem pretty damn small in the thighs so I'm not sure if the look would still be roughly the same with maybe a bit less of that skin-tight look.

Took in the fatigue shorts and pants I just got to the tailor and got them slimmed in the waist and darts put in the back. Fit's great now.
post #790 of 877
^ add me to the same population....hence why ive got a pair of cambridge shorts in 32 up for sale smile.gif
post #791 of 877

How much do the black denim fatigues fade after a wash?

post #792 of 877
I got my size medium twill ghurka shorts today and the fit is good for me as a true 32" waist. They fit without being too snug, and the length and details are great! Definitely stoked on the drawstring feature.
post #793 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasfunke View Post
 

How much do the black denim fatigues fade after a wash?

 

I can only speak on the f/w15 black bull denim fatigues, but not much to my eye. I have worn ~150 times and washed a handful of times and there is some fade, but not bad. I wash them inside out on delicate in cold water using Eucalan and then hang dry. My other EG fatigues seem to have a lot more fade since some of them I have washed regular with laundry detergent like All.

post #794 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlchau View Post
 

 

Hmm now I'm worried.  Ordered the daisy print fatigue shorts in small which is what I normally take in EG (30).

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophet178 View Post
 

I'm also a 30 and went with an XS on the Fatigue Shorts.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasfunke View Post
 

I have the same shorts in small and I'm normally a 32. You'll probably need to use the drawstring. 

 

My experience with most EG bottoms over the past few seasons has been:

 

XS = 30

S = 32

M = 34

 

However, the drawstring allows you to easily go up a size.

 

Got my shorts yesterday and they seem to be consistent with existing EG size 30.  My fatigue pants from SS15 are labeled 30 and fit similar so they're not too big (I use one of the side cinch buttons).  I think my true waist is 31 or so.

post #795 of 877

I was about to wash my Paisley Banded Collar shirt and I noticed that the care tag says to hand wash cold only. Is this safe to put on a cold delicate cycle in washing machine?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments SS 16