or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments SS 16
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments SS 16 - Page 34

post #496 of 877

You'll probably see them show up on Ebay once the shipments start coming i'd assume. Some are already marked up... sad for those that legitimately wanted a pair for actually wearing, and not flipping. 

 

Just got my shipping number though. Can't wait!

post #497 of 877
Heaps of spring arrivals landed on Friday and should be in Tanner Goods Portland and Los Angeles already including:

White banded collar long shirt
white floral print bedford
broken chambray bedford
black twill bdu shorts
olive twill ghurka shorts
navy khurka shorts
post #498 of 877
On that personal tip, I ordered the white combi suit and it's fucking hilarious. Can't wait to bust it out with the white vest and chucks this summer.
post #499 of 877

Had a chance to check out the dark navy java cloth jacket today in person. Very, very cool.  A lot like the navy floral bedford from last Spring, but lighter weight.

post #500 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post
 

Had a chance to check out the dark navy java cloth jacket today in person. Very, very cool.  A lot like the navy floral bedford from last Spring, but lighter weight.

I was debating getting the Charles pant in that fabric.

post #501 of 877

Does anyone have experience with purchasing EG from Rakuten? Are the EG pieces from Japan usually a size smaller? The measurements seem iffy, so I'm not sure I can trust it.

post #502 of 877
They're usually the same size as US items, but if you're ever in doubt I'd contact the store to confirm their measurements.
post #503 of 877
that should go well
post #504 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL 9000 View Post
 

Does anyone have experience with purchasing EG from Rakuten? Are the EG pieces from Japan usually a size smaller? The measurements seem iffy, so I'm not sure I can trust it.

 

Everything I've ordered from Rakuten has been the same size-wise as anything I've bought in the states. 

post #505 of 877
Awesome thanks for the input guys. I was just curious because I was looking at an older Bedford in size M and measured like a S. And it also had Japanese instead of English labels.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/rpfstore/item/10761888/
post #506 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by kixslf View Post

On that personal tip, I ordered the white combi suit and it's fucking hilarious. Can't wait to bust it out with the white vest and chucks this summer.


Would be great to see your fit pic. Btw, what size did you get?

post #507 of 877

Do EG vans release in size 13 ever? I was under the impression it was just up to 12

post #508 of 877

Just got my tracking email from Nepenthes for the vans.

post #509 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino19 View Post


Would be great to see your fit pic. Btw, what size did you get?


Well, this isn't a cool pic. It's more of a joke since I'm wearing it over my pants and it's a myspace angle, but... this will work for now.

post #510 of 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragechester View Post

Do EG vans release in size 13 ever? I was under the impression it was just up to 12

i got both models in a 13 but they sold out very fast didn't have many
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments SS 16