NWT: Arc'teryx Therme Down Parka in Wolfram (Olive); Medium
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I've reconsidered my need for such a warm and technical piece for east Texas "winter". My loss could be your gain.
Arc'teryx has finally designed a jacket that is geared specifically for the streets. Despite the sleek city styling, the Therme Parka has a waterproof/windproof GORE-TEX® outer shell and a 750-fill down interior with Coreloft synthetic in moisture-prone zones. So underneath its smart exterior beats the heart of a technical cold-weather jacket. At 3/4 length, the Therme Parka gives you plenty of coverage to block the wind and rain. First the backcountry, now the city.... what's the next frontier, Arc'teryx? Moonwear?
FEATURES OF THE ARCTERYX MEN'S THERME PARKA
- Windproof, waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex outer with a 750 fill premium down interior and Coreloft Compact
- Down Contour Construction and Down Moisture Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Underarms and side panels are insulated with Coreloft to reduce bulk
- Insulated hood and storm collar internal wrist cuff gaskets in soft brush knit
- Two insulated Coreloft Compact hand pockets one internal passport-sized pocket also has external chest pocket
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zPxN419UdSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
For faster response please email: email@example.com