or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Buying and Selling › Classic Menswear Classifieds › New in Box Edward Green Downing UK 9.5/10 Taupe & Navy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: New in Box Edward Green Downing UK 9.5/10 Taupe & Navy

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
€499 (EURO)
send a PM to take the next step.

For Sale:
New in Box Edward Green Downing UK 9.5/10 Taupe & Navy

Will Ship To: Anywhere

All shoes are brand new and come with box and dust bags.

 

Shipping worldwide €20,-

 

 

Downing Navy UK 9/ 9.5 E82 - €499,- (first quality)

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Downing Taupe UK 9/ 9.5 E82 - €499,- (first quality)

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

 

 


Edited by dijor - 10/16/16 at 10:51am
post #2 of 15
Thread Starter 

Thanks again to all buyers!! 

post #3 of 15
@dijor is the cardiff 7.5 still available?
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 

Sorry C&A sold.

post #5 of 15

Gentlemen,

 

For those of you who are still on the fence of purchasing through Dijor, do not worry! I received two pairs of EGs from him in spectacular condition. If any of you would like photos, I'll be happy to send them your way. Otherwise, I'll be posting those when they go on their maiden voyages :slayer:

post #6 of 15
Thread Starter 
Thanks so much my friend. Happy customer always brings a big smile on my face.
post #7 of 15
I wish there were some 9.5s
post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 
Justin I'm a 9.5 as well that could be the reason smile.gif
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dijor View Post

Justin I'm a 9.5 as well that could be the reason smile.gif

Lmao. Well if something doesn't move you let me know! At those prices I might like something.
post #10 of 15

Nice shoes and a trustworthy seller!

post #11 of 15

Crushed there are no UK8.5's...especially in that Newmarket!

post #12 of 15

+1 @dijor is a great seller! 

 

Wish those doak/walnut cc Galways were my size though

post #13 of 15
If only you have UK8s...esp. the Galways.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkman24 View Post
 

Gentlemen,

 

For those of you who are still on the fence of purchasing through Dijor, do not worry! I received two pairs of EGs from him in spectacular condition. If any of you would like photos, I'll be happy to send them your way. Otherwise, I'll be posting those when they go on their maiden voyages :slayer:

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLtobias View Post
 

Nice shoes and a trustworthy seller!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post
 

+1 @dijor is a great seller! 

 

Wish those doak/walnut cc Galways were my size though

 

I concur with @parkman24 @NLtobias @JR Magat:  @dijor is a great and trustworthy seller.  I hope i will do business with him again soon.

 

 

post #15 of 15
so many nice stuff
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum › Forums › Buying and Selling › Classic Menswear Classifieds › New in Box Edward Green Downing UK 9.5/10 Taupe & Navy