or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 608

post #9106 of 10490


New Gunboats..
post #9107 of 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipshot View Post



New Gunboats..
I like that combo, color 8 with antique.  From Leffot?
 
post #9108 of 10490
Ocho monks
87ac82ca7f77af353f8d3835590e215e.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #9109 of 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDotz View Post

My cigar indys have landed! I though they were going to be hooks and eyelets so it's a pleasant surprise to be all eyelets. I prefer all eyes. Crappy lunchtime photos.





They look and fit great. It appears I'm all set in cigar boots!

Lovely! Dare I say, perhaps even with a hint of olive!
post #9110 of 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelnik View Post

post #9111 of 10490
Alden for The Bureau Belfast ^ Sorry for the double post guys
post #9112 of 10490
My current favorite boots finally getting some character. I'm way excited for Leffot to ship out their natty cxl makeup though. Those might end up as my favorite...
post #9113 of 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDotz View Post

My cigar indys have landed! I though they were going to be hooks and eyelets so it's a pleasant surprise to be all eyelets. I prefer all eyes. Crappy lunchtime photos.





They look and fit great. It appears I'm all set in cigar boots!

My arrived as well
post #9114 of 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalair1 View Post

I love shell cordovan but there's time when my LS CXL Ulimate Indy's fill a void and get the job done

Steve

Amen.

Edited by Alpina - 10/13/16 at 7:45pm
post #9115 of 10490
Can anyone post some picturea of the J Crew version of the Kudu Indys in the wild.
post #9116 of 10490
Snuff Friday
ed2eb0a72e44f081fe09348ae5df8cae.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #9117 of 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by J One View Post

Can anyone post some picturea of the J Crew version of the Kudu Indys in the wild.

 

I'd like to see some too, but if they have your size I'd jump on them.  They are outstanding about returns, and don't stock those often...

post #9118 of 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by J One View Post

Can anyone post some picturea of the J Crew version of the Kudu Indys in the wild.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by M635Guy View Post
 

 

I'd like to see some too, but if they have your size I'd jump on them.  They are outstanding about returns, and don't stock those often...

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/goodyearwelt/comments/54bv5m/review_alden_kudu_indy_x_jcrew/

post #9119 of 10490

Wow, a lot darker than the J. Crew website is showing. Still a nice looking boot.
post #9120 of 10490
Can someone kindly remind me why we call NST boot “tanker boots”. I’ve forgotten the story. Is it technically only NST on the Trubalance?

Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.