or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 485  

post #7261 of 11793
Whiskey wingtip boot x AoM today.

post #7262 of 11793
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSO1 View Post

Whiskey wingtip boot x AoM today.

 

WOW!

post #7263 of 11793





Gentlemen,

as we received a lot of requests about special color Alden shoes you might be interested in our newest special model. It is not so much the color this time, but a shoe especially made for us.
It is the Indy boot made from Shell Cordovan in color 8, TruBalance last, width D
For more information have a look at the link below or feel free to send any questions to:

info@schuh-keller.de

http://www.schuh-keller.de/Schuhmode-fuer-Herren/Alden-Pre-Order-Indy-Boot-cordovan.html
post #7264 of 11793

Scored these off of grailed! I'm looking forward to getting them! Good thing I'm not married so I don't have to hear anyone complain about how much money I've spent on shoes recently...

 

post #7265 of 11793
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser133 View Post

Scored these off of grailed! I'm looking forward to getting them! Good thing I'm not married so I don't have to hear anyone complain about how much money I've spent on shoes recently...



Ha. I'm in the 20-30 pair range now...pretty sure id be in the 30-40 range with no kids, cant imagine what crazy collection Id have with no wife...
post #7266 of 11793
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevisIsland View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser133 View Post

Scored these off of grailed! I'm looking forward to getting them! Good thing I'm not married so I don't have to hear anyone complain about how much money I've spent on shoes recently...


Ha. I'm in the 20-30 pair range now...pretty sure id be in the 30-40 range with no kids, cant imagine what crazy collection Id have with no wife...

LOL.....sadly my wife does not give me crap about my shoes and boots...wish she did as I should have been putting that money towards a beach house...oh well :)

post #7267 of 11793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna75 View Post

LOL.....sadly my wife does not give me crap about my shoes and boots...wish she did as I should have been putting that money towards a beach house...oh well smile.gif

...and I think you'd have quite a nice one by now based on your impressive shoe collection!
post #7268 of 11793
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna75 View Post

LOL.....sadly my wife does not give me crap about my shoes and boots...wish she did as I should have been putting that money towards a beach house...oh well smile.gif

...and I think you'd have quite a nice one by now based on your impressive shoe collection!

no kidding...ugh...if we combine our selection we would have a nice condo complex to rent.

post #7269 of 11793


Checking out new Trubalance Shell Boots with thick Wool socks for the mountains this coming Winter. My very first ever Trubalance last. I like the extra room in the toe box vs Barrie.
Then the bomb .. Whiskey LHS that I will probably keep even thou I've listed as I have back ups.. Thes have that Orangy colour from '12 or so.


Have a good evening gentlemen..
post #7270 of 11793
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipshot View Post



Checking out new Trubalance Shell Boots with thick Wool socks for the mountains this coming Winter. My very first ever Trubalance last. I like the extra room in the toe box vs Barrie.
Then the bomb .. Whiskey LHS that I will probably keep even thou I've listed as I have back ups.. Thes have that Orangy colour from '12 or so.


Have a good evening gentlemen..

Love the boots. Can't believe no one jumped on those LHS...

post #7271 of 11793
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD500 View Post

Love the boots. Can't believe no one jumped on those LHS...
I concur.. Crazy .. Such a unique colour of Whiskey. Pretty much am going to keep and send in for Recraft Alden. Old school Whiskey, most of the newer Whiskey is Tan, nice but the old school oange shell is tits. I also remember when Cigar had an Olive hue. Now much like the current Cigar/Ravello/Whiskey are boorish brown shoes/boots for big bucks... At this point I opt for #8 anymore or Whiskey because Whiskey will darken to a nice colour eventually with patience .. then of course Black Shell.
post #7272 of 11793
Ravello chukkas.
post #7273 of 11793
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Ravello chukkas.
Beautiful! They look Whiskey ... Lucky U!
post #7274 of 11793
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipshot View Post



Checking out new Trubalance Shell Boots with thick Wool socks for the mountains this coming Winter. My very first ever Trubalance last. I like the extra room in the toe box vs Barrie.
Then the bomb .. Whiskey LHS that I will probably keep even thou I've listed as I have back ups.. Thes have that Orangy colour from '12 or so.


Have a good evening gentlemen..

 

 

Looking good as always Chipper!  :nodding:

post #7275 of 11793
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.