or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 169

post #2521 of 10683
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Have they arrived for sure or are they just expected soon???

I haven't heard from her at all. That's not a good sign. Alden probably didn't send my size, or sent a defective model.

confused.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post

She's expecting them to ship from Alden to her soon. She is just beginning to close out preorders in preparation.

Don't worry bud! There are others who haven't heard from her yet. You can always shoot her an email and save her the time looking for you smile.gif

I see where the confusion came from and edited my initial post.
Warm regards.
post #2522 of 10683
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post

She's expecting them to ship from Alden to her soon. She is just beginning to close out preorders in preparation.

Don't worry bud! There are others who haven't heard from her yet. You can always shoot her an email and save her the time looking for you smile.gif

These have taken a loooooong time. I remember putting my deposit down last April
post #2523 of 10683
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

These have taken a loooooong time. I remember putting my deposit down last April

Wow, I didn't even notice honestly. It seemed like a long time but I never really kept track for these boots. I just went through my emails and yeah May 2nd. She did apologize in her email for it taking so long but even then the timeframe didn't "click". Time sure flies when you're having fun...

post #2524 of 10683
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post


Wow, I didn't even notice honestly. It seemed like a long time but I never really kept track for these boots. I just went through my emails and yeah May 2nd. She did apologize in her email for it taking so long but even then the timeframe didn't "click". Time sure flies when you're having fun...
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Nine and a half months, that's just a blink in the Alden pre-order universe.

post #2525 of 10683
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB View Post

Nine and a half months, that's just a blink in the Alden pre-order universe.

I'm about to have something way more beautiful, anticipated...and expensive...than a pair of shoes at the end of the wife and I's 9.5 month wait; end of March is coming quick biggrin.gif
post #2526 of 10683
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post

I'm about to have something way more beautiful, anticipated...and expensive...than a pair of shoes at the end of the wife and I's 9.5 month wait; end of March is coming quick biggrin.gif
Congratulations Ben!
post #2527 of 10683
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post


I'm about to have something way more beautiful, anticipated...and expensive...than a pair of shoes at the end of the wife and I's 9.5 month wait; end of March is coming quick biggrin.gif


Congratulations!

post #2528 of 10683

#4 nst

 

 

 

post #2529 of 10683
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

Is it me, or is the #8 and black shell shortage all but gone?
Originally Posted by Kahuna75 View Post
 

 

that is because they are now the same color...and yes it seems they are no longer extinct

Originally Posted by gsgleason View Post


Oh come on, the new color 8 is most certainly at least light black.
 

:crackup:

post #2530 of 10683
@MrDV - horrendous. You should be ashamed of yourself. You leave the house like that???
post #2531 of 10683
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post


I'm about to have something way more beautiful, anticipated...and expensive...than a pair of shoes at the end of the wife and I's 9.5 month wait; end of March is coming quick biggrin.gif

Congrats Ben!

post #2532 of 10683
975s today

post #2533 of 10683
Tan suede LWB today.

post #2534 of 10683
^ have those as well, awesome shoe.
post #2535 of 10683
My Alden for J Gilbert Color #8 Indy Boots on antique commando



BTW, in my email conversations with them, they implied that they weren't going to be stocking Aldens going forward (or, rather, that they wouldn't be dealing with Alden anymore, which is how I took that). Has that been confirmed?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.