or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 8

post #106 of 10559
Thread Starter 

A little shoe care on my older Ravello WT Boots with Red Danite Soles.

 

 

-Mike

post #107 of 10559
Thread Starter 

We have been talking about doing "Family Photos" of our shoes, I have decided to break my photo shoots up by color. The first installment is Ravello and Color #4.

 

Alden Ravello Army.

 

 

L ro R (boots): Alden Color #4 WT Boot, Alden Ravello WT Boot on Red Danite, Alden Ravello WT Boot, Alden Ravello NST Boot, Alden Ravello Cap Toe Boot, Alden Ravello Chukka Boot

L to R (shoes):Alden Ravello LWB, Alden Brassvello LWB, Alden Ravello NST Blucher, Alden Ravello LHS

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Full Mid-Brown Army.

 

 

L to R (boots): Alden Color #4 WT Boot, Alden Ravello WT Boot on Red Danite, Alden Ravello WT Boot, Alden Ravello NST Boot, Alden Ravello Cap Toe Boot, Alden Ravello Chukka Boot, Carmina Cognac Shell Cordovan Perforated Cap Toe Boots

L to R (shoes):Allen Edmonds Walnut Shell Cordovan Semi-Brogue, Alden Ravello LWB, Alden Brassvello LWB, Alden Ravello NST Blucher, Alden Ravello LHS, Epaulet Teck Shell Cordovan Tennis Trainers

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

-Mike


Edited by mdubs - 1/10/16 at 8:02am
post #108 of 10559

Speechless...

post #109 of 10559
Holy cannoli
post #110 of 10559
^ yeah, and that's just #4 and Ravello. Wait till he rolls out the rest.
post #111 of 10559
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Dubs full family photo would require an incredibly wide angled camera!
post #112 of 10559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeka View Post

My 2015 acquired except Black Naval. This year should follow one-in one-out policy 😄 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
92F555D3-1223-4E91-B9D7-E9208621A276_zpscfkqhhpn.jpg
Get some works done today!
BF92DB69-4FF4-43FB-851B-51C971B4AD6B_zpswhiqosd8.jpg
[\spoiler]
Teeka. Great collection!
post #113 of 10559
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

We have been talking about doing "Family Photos" of our shoes, I have decided to break my photo shoots up by color. The first installment is Ravello and Color #4.

Alden Ravello Army.




L ro R (boots): Alden Color #4 WT Boot, Alden Ravello WT Boot on Red Danite, Alden Ravello WT Boot, Alden Ravello NST Boot, Alden Ravello Cap Toe Boot, Alden Ravello Chukka Boot
L to R (shoes):Alden Ravello LWB, Alden Brassvello LWB, Alden Ravello NST Blucher, Alden Ravello LHS
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Full Mid-Brown Army.





L ro R (boots): Alden Color #4 WT Boot, Alden Ravello WT Boot on Red Danite, Alden Ravello WT Boot, Alden Ravello NST Boot, Alden Ravello Cap Toe Boot, Alden Ravello Chukka Boot, Carmina Cognac Shell Cordovan Perforated Cap Toe Boots
L to R (shoes):Allen Edmonds Walnut Shell Cordovan Semi-Brogue, Alden Ravello LWB, Alden Brassvello LWB, Alden Ravello NST Blucher, Alden Ravello LHS, Epaulet Teck Shell Cordovan Tennis Trainers
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Now that's a family that can come and stay for the holidays 😉
-Mike
post #114 of 10559
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

A little shoe care on my older Ravello WT Boots with Red Danite Soles.




-Mike

This combination is absolutely stunning! Always love to see your rare shells groupfie biggrin.gif
post #115 of 10559
Future Alden customer. My little guy showing off his stuff today. Couldn't resist sharing. At least the shoes are blue w/ brouging!
post #116 of 10559
^ Wilshires and heirloom cardigan? Very nice.
post #117 of 10559
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rstldr View Post

Future Alden customer. My little guy showing off his stuff today. Couldn't resist sharing. At least the shoes are blue w/ brouging! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Super cute!

 

-Mike

post #118 of 10559
Thread Starter 

Leisure Sunday. Alden x Brooks Brothers Unlined Whiskey Shell Cordovan Leisure Handsewn.

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

-Mike

post #119 of 10559
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Leisure Sunday. Alden x Brooks Brothers Unlined Whiskey Shell Cordovan Leisure Handsewn.
Warning: Clicking will reveal amazing shoes! (Click to show)
-Mike

Amazing family shot Mayor, but these BB's are as good as it gets. Nice socks and denim as well.
post #120 of 10559
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

We have been talking about doing "Family Photos" of our shoes, I have decided to break my photo shoots up by color. The first installment is Ravello and Color #4.

Alden Ravello Army.




L ro R (boots): Alden Color #4 WT Boot, Alden Ravello WT Boot on Red Danite, Alden Ravello WT Boot, Alden Ravello NST Boot, Alden Ravello Cap Toe Boot, Alden Ravello Chukka Boot
L to R (shoes):Alden Ravello LWB, Alden Brassvello LWB, Alden Ravello NST Blucher, Alden Ravello LHS
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Full Mid-Brown Army.





L ro R (boots): Alden Color #4 WT Boot, Alden Ravello WT Boot on Red Danite, Alden Ravello WT Boot, Alden Ravello NST Boot, Alden Ravello Cap Toe Boot, Alden Ravello Chukka Boot, Carmina Cognac Shell Cordovan Perforated Cap Toe Boots
L to R (shoes):Allen Edmonds Walnut Shell Cordovan Semi-Brogue, Alden Ravello LWB, Alden Brassvello LWB, Alden Ravello NST Blucher, Alden Ravello LHS, Epaulet Teck Shell Cordovan Tennis Trainers
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





-Mike

Awesome collection. Some of us are still trying to track down our first pair of ravello!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.