SALE: Alden x J Crew Alpine Longwing, Church's Greenock Suede Chelsea Boots
Will Ship To: Anywhere
My roommate and I both stumbled upon SF during college looking to get into this thing called “raw denim” and in the years since have, because of the influence of this forum, thrown way too much money and time into the black hole of fashunz. We have resolved this holiday season to purge our closets of everything we don’t wear and need (including some raw denim heh). The XS/S tops, 29-30 bottoms, and 9.5-10 shoes are generally his, and the M tops, 32-34 bottoms, and 8.5-9 shoes are mine. We both take good care of our clothes and a lot of this stuff is brand spanking new. A few things:
- CONUS shipping and paypal fees are included in all prices. International shipping contact me for a quote.
- I have 100% feedback here, on Ebay, and on Gr@iled all under the same username.
- We price to sell quickly and believe our prices are reasonable. We will consider reasonable offers but lowballs will be ignored.
- More than happy to give discounts for multiple purchases.
- Not interested in trades.
- Some pieces may be a little wrinkled from being boxed for a recent move, and my camera/lighting are poor so I have tried to include stock photos as well where I can find them to show true color and detail.
- It’s hard to list a ton of stuff with photos on this platform, so we’re putting up one listing for each category of things with a brief description of each item and 1-2 photos. If you want more detailed description and photos please SEE HERE but please contact me through SF with questions and to make purchases. See my signature for the other category listings. Thanks!
Here are 2 pairs of shoes we forgot to list with the original post. For more shoes/boots, see the link in my signature:
- Alden x J Crew Alpine Grain Longwings | 9.5D | Excellent condition | $260
A pair of Alden for J Crew longwings with an awesome alpine grain texture. In excellent condition, and worn for around 2 dozen times total. Always stored with shoe trees and rotated. The stole is in excellent shape. See the photos for all the details. Retail $555—get them here for less than half that.
Size 9.5D on the Barrie last, which is known to run half a size large. No original box or shoebags but will be shipped securely in another box.
- Church's Custom Grade Greenock Suede Chelsea Boots | 10UK/11US Wide | Great condition | $175
A beautiful pair of chocolate suede chelsea boots with a crepe sole that's extremely comfortable for walking. From Church's custom grade line. This is a UK10 so according to Church's this translates to a US11 or EU44. On the 81 last, which is a rounded toe last that is relatively roomy. The "G" width is one wider than medium (for Church's, and "F" width is equivalent to a medium "D" width in the US). Excellent condition--see photos. Retail $485. No original box or shoebags but will be shipped securely in another box.