or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › EFV goes to Pitti Uomo 89
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EFV goes to Pitti Uomo 89 - Page 2

post #16 of 64

Looking forward to see inspirational and interesting pictures.

post #17 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxsackie View Post


That sounds lovely. Is there any other advantage?

You will also have all threads on Styleforum related to the subject under one tag.

FWIW, Here's the link::

#pitti89
post #18 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

If you are signed up for email notifications, you will be notified when there are updates, and can click through to the updates directly from your email.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

You will also have all threads on Styleforum related to the subject under one tag.

FWIW, Here's the link::

#pitti89

 

OK, sounds good, and sorry to be a pest - but I guess a few other old fogeys here might be wondering the same thing, so:

 

What exactly do I do in order to, er, "tag" the thingameebob?

 

Like, if you could explain it as if to a two-year-old, that would be wonderful. Cheers!

post #19 of 64
Thread Starter 
If you follow the link in my last post you will have the option to press "subscribe". This is more or less as when you subscribe to a thread. You get notified via email when something is posted on the topic. I'm sure Fok can explain it better than I.
post #20 of 64

#SprezzForDays

post #21 of 64

@EFV : have a nice trip and show us some awesome fits! 

post #22 of 64
Great! Looking forward to your wonderful photos as always.
post #23 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxsackie View Post
 

 

 

OK, sounds good, and sorry to be a pest - but I guess a few other old fogeys here might be wondering the same thing, so:

 

What exactly do I do in order to, er, "tag" the thingameebob?

 

Like, if you could explain it as if to a two-year-old, that would be wonderful. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

If you follow the link in my last post you will have the option to press "subscribe". This is more or less as when you subscribe to a thread. You get notified via email when something is posted on the topic. I'm sure Fok can explain it better than I.

I think that that about covers it, but would be happy to elaborate if it does not do so adequately.

post #24 of 64

Thanks! I feel sheepish for having had to ask for an explanation. Seems so obvious now. Subscribed.

post #25 of 64

Woho, looking forward to it!

post #26 of 64
Pitti Uomo is coming....and this is my subscription.
post #27 of 64
Subbed.
post #28 of 64

...

post #29 of 64
Thread Starter 
Don't forget to follow the styleforum Instagram account, we've already started posting:

post #30 of 64
Looking good you two!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › EFV goes to Pitti Uomo 89