or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes - Page 5

post #61 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post

Maiden run of the Peal Brogues:

41WgyfE.jpg

Beautiful, beautiful shoes.

May I ask how you found the sizing? Did you go with your brannock size? I read somewhere on SF that it was suggested to go down 1/2 a size.

I'm very interested in picking up a pair even through I have the C&J RL Marlow. shog[1].gif

AHS
post #62 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHS View Post


Beautiful, beautiful shoes.

May I ask how you found the sizing? Did you go with your brannock size? I read somewhere on SF that it was suggested to go down 1/2 a size.

I'm very interested in picking up a pair even through I have the C&J RL Marlow. shog[1].gif

AHS

I went 1/2 size down from my Brannock. My Marlow wingtips fit TTS.  Also, some bad news. Brooks jacked the price up on these to 1K. So glad I got these before that :nodding:

post #63 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post

I went 1/2 size down from my Brannock. My Marlow wingtips fit TTS.  Also, some bad news. Brooks jacked the price up on these to 1K. So glad I got these before that nod%5B1%5D.gif

Interesting ... and very helpful. So your BB peal shoes on the 325 last are actually a 1/2 size smaller than your Marlows?
post #64 of 68
Thread Starter 
BB are on the 240 not the 325.
post #65 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHS View Post


Interesting ... and very helpful. So your BB peal shoes on the 325 last are actually a 1/2 size smaller than your Marlows?

Yep.

post #66 of 68
Thread Starter 

Gentlemen,

 

Any of you had the privilege of trying these beauties out yet?

 

Peal & Co.® Bluchers

 

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Bluchers/MH00470,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00470_Color=DKRD&contentpos=20&cgid=0522

post #67 of 68

Shell brogues today:

 

SjTYCCT.jpg

post #68 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Gentlemen,

Any of you had the privilege of trying these beauties out yet?

MH00470_BURGUNDY?$bbthumbnails$

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Bluchers/MH00470,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00470_Color=DKRD&contentpos=20&cgid=0522

Yes, and I really enjoy them. I wear them more in the winter.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes