Allen Edmonds McAllister - Walnut Calf 8.5D
Will Ship To: USA, Canada
These have long become buried in the back of my closet and rarely reached for in the past year. I am thinning the collection and these need to go to a better home. They are in fantastic condition and have probably been worn less than 20 times total.
Sale includes original box and shoe bags. Please know your sizing as I cannot take returns, Payment via Paypal and includes fees and free shipping to USA or Canada. International buyers please contact me via PM to discuss a price.
From Allen Edmonds:
- Lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Wingtip balmoral with perforated brogue styling
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Part of the Timeless Classics Collection of premium men's shoes
- Single oak leather sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction - 212 steps of Craftsmanship
- Manufactured on the welted 65 Last - All about Lasts
- This shoe is recraftable - Recrafting Service
- Proudly made in the USA of fine imported leathers at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
First introduced in 1956 and brought back by popular demand in 2009, this model is our ode to a style that dates back hundreds of years. You see, originally, the wingtip gained popularity in Scotland because its secondary trim provided extra protection from the Highland's rocky crags and its perforations allowed water to drain from shoe as a highlander traversed boggy landscapes. Over the years, this dress brogue has remained a must-have model because its traditional 5-Last fit, sturdy leather sole and the strength conveyed by the short wings instill a sense of confidence to anyone who wears them. Of course, it doesn't hurt that the perfing on the wing, throat and backstay along with the pinking and intricate toe medallion also make these shoes as refined as they are enduring. And just as it has evolved from its humble beginnings into the quintessential business shoe, the McAllister is perfect for the man who is making his way in the world, but hasn't forgot where he came from.