That is an awesome deal. Somebody buy it.
The Toronto For Sale Thread - Page 26
Loake Kempton in Brown Suede - Size 11 UK
Loake's classic chukka, in brown suede with a Dainte sole. Bought these from Pediwear (just before the shipping restrictions) about 2 months ago and paid $300 + $80 in duties. Unfortunately they don't work great with my oddly shaped foot.
Work about 5 times, the only sign of this being the Loake symbol on the insole have rubbed off a bit. They were sprayed with Nano-protector and will include the rest of the bottle if bought for listed price.
Hey guys, got two delicious leather jackets for sale at grailed. Both brand new with tags. The BELSTAFF Racemaster (bought from SSENSE) one is the best lambskin I have ever seen but I am looking for a more hardwearing everyday jacket and it's too luxury to wear all the time. The LOT78 meets that criteria but sleeves are too long. I can do meetups in TO or can ship. Belstaff one I will let go for CAD 900 and Lot 78 for CAD 480. All details are available at the links.
Also got this Carven Loafer too! Gently worn but the blue color is stunning!
All 100% silk unless otherwise noted.
1. NWT RLBL burgundy pin dot tie - 3'
2. NWT Drake's violet paisley - 3.25'
3. Mint Blue with polka dots (very rakish) - 3.25'
4. Mint Brown paisley explosion - 3.25- Self Lined
5. Mint Green tweed - 3' - Unlined with hand-rolled edges
Edited by othertravel - 6/17/16 at 11:24am
Got some additional items on the horizon for closet cleaning:
1. Three NWT RLPL ties in staple patters and colours. Again, it's the real RLPL, not the rebranded black label.
2. NWT Zegna mainline double breasted suit in 40R Milano fit. Navy with windowpane in an all season wool. A perfect suit.
Will post pics and measurements in coming days.