or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Toronto For Sale Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Toronto For Sale Thread - Page 10

post #136 of 714
Light tan Borrelli Luxury Vintage cap toe bluchers (EUR 8.5, US 9 - 9.5)

Bought these from Gilt, but they're too big and never got around to returning them in time. Brand new, only tried on once or twice on carpeted floors. Beautiful shoes, just don't work for me.

These are marked as size 8.5, and Gilt said this was an American sizing, but they are a half to full size too big for me (for reference, I'm an 8.5 in AE Park Avenues, and 7.5 in C&J 337 last). These are probably closer to a 9.5 U.S., but might work for a size 9 as well.

Retail, according to Gilt, is US$900. Price is C$350 (or best reasonable offer). I can meet in the financial district anytime.



post #137 of 714

WTB:  

 

Slim style soft briefcase.  Waxed canvas & leather or all leather.  Prefer leather shoulder strap.  Needs to be able to accomodate a 13"-15" laptop (Lenovo)

 

Like a Linjer style, full zipper on top, no top foldover/strap messenger style bags please.    

 

Or any recommendations locally brand new in shop, or for order online from an independent maker.

 

Max budget $500 CAD. 

post #138 of 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post
 

WTB:  

 

Slim style soft briefcase.  Waxed canvas & leather or all leather.  Prefer leather shoulder strap.  Needs to be able to accomodate a 13"-15" laptop (Lenovo)

 

Like a Linjer style, full zipper on top, no top foldover/strap messenger style bags please.    

 

Or any recommendations locally brand new in shop, or for order online from an independent maker.

 

Max budget $500 CAD. 

 

Jack Spade probably has what you're looking for, but locally would be tough. I've seen them off and on at various Winners/Marshalls locations, but none recently.

 

Ernest Alexander also has something similar, but again, no local retailers.

post #139 of 714

Thanks, I've looked at both of those.  Jake Spades have the perfect shape, but I'm not sure they are worth the $.  

EA is nice but uses the foldover top.  I also like the look of Alexander M Lynch bags, $350 CAD - only through Etsy it looks like.  

 

Ideally I'd love to buy something by from one of these leather guys/shops in Canada that are just starting out.  I scoured Etsy for ideas/artisans.  I emailed a couple, we'll see.


Edited by CanadaCal - 12/17/15 at 8:22am
post #140 of 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post
 

Thanks, I've looked at both of those.  Jake Spades have the perfect shape, but I'm not sure they are worth the $.  

EA is nice but uses the foldover top.  I also like the look of Alexander M Lynch bags, $350 CAD - only through Etsy it looks like.  

 

Ideally I'd love to buy something by from one of these leather guys/shops in Canada that are just starting out.  I scoured Etsy for ideas/artisans.  I emailed a couple, we'll see.

 

Well if this helps, the Jack Spades I've seen locally don't exceed $150, and Winners/Marshalls most of the time gets their Waxwear bags.

post #141 of 714

Yeah that's worth it, I see them for $300-400 on most online sites.  eBay has some cheaper from Canadian sources

post #142 of 714

.


Edited by ertu - 12/21/15 at 8:52am
post #143 of 714

Looking to get rid of a few ties, PM if interested. Can meet in the Financial District during the day, live near Liberty Village and willing to meet elsewhere downtown. These 3 Drake's are 100% wool - the striped one is about 3", the other 2 are 3.25". All are $50 - but the green has a very slight pull and some damage on the back (can't be seen when worn) so I'll do $30.

 

 

This last one is 3.25" and is 100% silk. Selling for $40.

 

 

post #144 of 714
moved to B&S
Edited by hrv123 - 12/28/15 at 11:52am
post #145 of 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chambertin View Post
 

Anyone fit and interested in a pair of Edward Green Berkley UK9.5 D 202 in black?

 

Basically, it's a Chelsea with a brogue captoe. 

 

I bought them used, they don't quite fit. I estimate they've been worn less than 30-40 times, including by me.

 

I'm happy to post pictures if there's interest. Reply or shoot me a PM.

 

Follow-up to the above. Here are some pics. Asking $450

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #146 of 714

Looking to pick up kindly used suits, shirts, slacks, shoes, boots, ties, any other peripheral.

I am 5'8, 155lbs.  My measurements 15.5 R 32/33, 38 shoulder, 32 waist, 31 leg.   Willing to get things altered if its worth it.

Anyway, I am a mature student working toward my CPA, so any consideration is appreciate.

Msg me with what youve got.  Professional atire is preferred, im located in etobicoke, at school at ryerson.  Thanks!

post #147 of 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by larchamb View Post

Looking to pick up kindly used suits, shirts, slacks, shoes, boots, ties, any other peripheral.
I am 5'8, 155lbs.  My measurements 15.5 R 32/33, 38 shoulder, 32 waist, 31 leg.   Willing to get things altered if its worth it.
Anyway, I am a mature student working toward my CPA, so any consideration is appreciate.
Msg me with what youve got.  Professional atire is preferred, im located in etobicoke, at school at ryerson.  Thanks!

Might have some things for you. What is your shoulder width, jkt sleeve and dress pants inseam?

Also tie width preference
post #148 of 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by borbor View Post


Might have some things for you. What is your shoulder width, jkt sleeve and dress pants inseam?

Also tie width preference


PM'd

post #149 of 714
Thread Starter 

Anyone looking to move some large cashmere sweaters?

post #150 of 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by larchamb View Post
 

Looking to pick up kindly used suits, shirts, slacks, shoes, boots, ties, any other peripheral.

I am 5'8, 155lbs.  My measurements 15.5 R 32/33, 38 shoulder, 32 waist, 31 leg.   Willing to get things altered if its worth it.

Anyway, I am a mature student working toward my CPA, so any consideration is appreciate.

Msg me with what youve got.  Professional atire is preferred, im located in etobicoke, at school at ryerson.  Thanks!


PMd

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Toronto For Sale Thread