• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dry Bones Japan @ Self Edge

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Self Edge is proud to introduce our newest North American exclusive brand, Dry Bones.

Info and such:
http://www.selfedge.com/2007/12/intr...ones-japan.php

Dry Bones online products (more available in-store only):
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=72

570_1-792230.jpg

typeIII1-771948.jpg

db_blk_jet1-765439.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
this is great news. Been a fan of Dry Bones for a few years since I saw some Japanese buddies sporting them. I remember a thread from a few years back where a few of us were jonesing for the Guitar Wolf jeans

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
this is great news. Been a fan of Dry Bones for a few years since I saw some Japanese buddies sporting them. I remember a thread from a few years back where a few of us were jonesing for the Guitar Wolf jeans

I still am
lookaround.gif

Yaz

Reaction score
Cool! - looks like the Guitar Wolf model will be available as well.

Kiya - do you have to remove the back pocket stitching? Would be a shame to ditch the cool lightning bolts...

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yaz
Cool! - looks like the Guitar Wolf model will be available as well.

Kiya - do you have to remove the back pocket stitching? Would be a shame to ditch the cool lightning bolts...

Why would he remove the stiching lol?

I got some Flatheads coming from Kiya but I'm really digging these guitar wolf's. Ahh this jean obsession of mine is killing me.

Kiya do you know of any places to see some Dry Bones with wear on them? Curious to see how they fade.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
yea man, my jonesing has returned now that they're so easily available

Hope no one would make any comments to the effect of me having thunder-thighs or a lightning arse if I were to wear them though
tongue.gif

Yaz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jbreen1
Why would he remove the stiching lol?

I was under the impression that japanese repro jeans sold in the US had to have back pocket stitching and red tabs removed as an outcome of the levi's lawsuit...

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yaz
I was under the impression that japanese repro jeans sold in the US had to have back pocket stitching and red tabs removed as an outcome of the levi's lawsuit...

Only stiching resembling Levi's. And Dry Bones aren't repros, at least I'm pretty sure they aren't.

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that loves that Jet Jacket?
inlove.gif
...I wish it came in navy.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Notreknip
Am I the only one that loves that Jet Jacket?
inlove.gif
...I wish it came in navy.

The Jet jacket is the first piece i fell in love with when i saw it at their offices in Japan... Totally my style, really well made, slim, zippers, short, and original...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads