According to this source, Friday´s "Pins and needles" day - so i suggest to have a contest playing with the very name of it
I think quite a few of you have at least one pin- or chalk striped suit in your wardrobes (a SC is fine, but very hard to pull off). So the challenge of the week is simple:
1. Wear a pin- or chalk striped suit/SC.
2. Post it before Saturday evening (Swedish time).
3. The outfit must have been worn this month (to get more interesting submissions).
4. All levels of formality are welcome. I'd really like to see someone attempt this in a non-CBD way.
Inspiration (Click to show)
I like how pinstripe suits can make you look all bossy or all sprezzy depending on how you decide to wear them.
I'm going for bossy this time.
More pics (Click to show)
Well gents, this will be my contribution.
I only have one pin- or chalkstriped suit yet and this is quite old now.
Its made of a very good farbric though. Navy chalkstripe from Loro Pians crazy expensive Tasmanian Super 150-bunch for winter season.
Here paird with:
- Bespoke pale blue shirt from Luca Avitabile
- Printed silk tie from Berg & Berg
- Linen pocket square from Berg & Berg
- Austerity brouges in Plum musesum calf from Lazlo Vass
Have a great weekend mates!
Edited by EFV - 11/28/15 at 8:35am