or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. - Page 6

post #76 of 684
300
post #77 of 684
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

300

Nice, nice.  Let's keep this momentum going up.  $325, anyone?

post #78 of 684

(Subscribed)

post #79 of 684

Subscribed as well.

post #80 of 684

Perhaps you guys don't understand how beautiful this freakin' bag and wallet are. These are lifetime achievement-tier goods. Just check out the leather:

 

 

 

 

 

Imagine how stunning these pieces will look after a couple of years. The bag will fit your laptop, tablet, papers, anything - and did you notice those leather handles that tuck back into the bag itself, so that you can carry it as an underarm portfolio?

 

 

Come on, people - let's hear 325$!!! 

post #81 of 684
I'm really only interested in the bag. Have been a fan of it since I first saw it.

I like how the passport case has an outside slot for boarding pass like my Saddleback one though. Granted this looks 100x more refined.

$325

BTW, when does this end? Fok's post says it ended yesterday. Assume it ends today at 17:00 PT?
post #82 of 684
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchill W View Post

I'm really only interested in the bag. Have been a fan of it since I first saw it.

I like how the passport case has an outside slot for boarding pass like my Saddleback one though. Granted this looks 100x more refined.

$325

BTW, when does this end? Fok's post says it ended yesterday. Assume it ends today at 17:00 PT?

Yes. today at 5 p.m. PST.  I am losing my mind.

post #83 of 684
$350. Not expecting this bid to stand too long, so won't get my hopes up.
post #84 of 684
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainer View Post

$350. Not expecting this bid to stand too long, so won't get my hopes up.

Someone dash his hopes please.

post #85 of 684

Dammit, I wanted to be the one to have my hopes dashed. 

post #86 of 684
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebop d View Post
 

Dammit, I wanted to be the one to have my hopes dashed. 

If you dash his hopes, then then you give youtself another chance to have your desires fulfilled.

post #87 of 684

True.

 

I know you're slammed @LA Guy, but it would be amazing to know what auctions are coming. Even if it was only one line descriptions for each.

 

As it stands I don't know whether to go big early or to hold back some dry powder on the off chance of something amazing I really want later.  

post #88 of 684
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebop d View Post
 

True.

 

I know you're slammed @LA Guy, but it would be amazing to know what auctions are coming. Even if it was only one line descriptions for each.

 

As it stands I don't know whether to go big early or to hold back some dry powder on the off chance of something amazing I really want later.  

I've got most of the auctions that are for sure in the first post.  Um, other than that, we will have a travel wallet from @Linjer, and a cufflinks and pocketsquare set from Monsieur Fox, as well as a Porter Bag (any) and scarf (any) from Exquisite trimmings.  I still need to update with these, and will continue to do so as items come in.  

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

post #89 of 684
$375
post #90 of 684
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchill W View Post

$375

Good man.  The clock is now reset for 10 minutes.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House.